Discipline Feasibility Study
|Agency:||ARCHITECT OF THE CAPITOL|
|State:||District of Columbia|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Jan 11, 2021|
|Due Date:||Jan 25, 2021|
- Contract Opportunity Type: Sources Sought (Original)
- All Dates/Times are: (UTC-05:00) EASTERN STANDARD TIME, NEW YORK, USA
- Original Published Date: Jan 11, 2021 12:41 pm EST
- Original Response Date: Jan 25, 2021 12:00 pm EST
- Inactive Policy: 15 days after response date
- Original Inactive Date: Feb 09, 2021
- Original Set Aside:
- Product Service Code:
- NAICS Code: 541612 - Human Resources Consulting Services
Place of Performance:
The Architect of the Capitol (AOC) is seeking a contractor to perform a feasibility study to determine whether all AOC employee discipline actions should be centralized in the Human Capital Management Division (HCMD).
Please see attachment.
- 2nd & D Streets, SW FHOB - Room 264
- Washington , DC 20515
- Roman Davydov
- Jan 11, 2021 12:41 pm ESTSources Sought (Original)
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.