ELEVATOR PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE & AD HOC REPAIR SERVICES, CARLISLE BARRACKS, PA
|Agency:||DEPT OF DEFENSE|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Jan 11, 2021|
|Due Date:||Jan 15, 2021|
- Contract Opportunity Type: Combined Synopsis/Solicitation (Updated)
- All Dates/Times are: (UTC-05:00) EASTERN STANDARD TIME, NEW YORK, USA
- Updated Published Date: Jan 11, 2021 12:14 pm EST
- Original Published Date: Dec 18, 2020 01:17 pm EST
- Updated Date Offers Due: Jan 15, 2021 03:00 pm EST
- Original Date Offers Due: Jan 08, 2021 03:00 pm EST
- Inactive Policy: 15 days after date offers due
- Updated Inactive Date: Jan 30, 2021
- Original Inactive Date: Jan 23, 2021
- Original Set Aside: Total Small Business Set-Aside (FAR 19.5)
- Product Service Code: J059 - MAINT/REPAIR/REBUILD OF EQUIPMENT- ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONIC EQUIPMENT COMPONENTS
- NAICS Code: 811310 - Commercial and Industrial Machinery and Equipment (except Automotive and Electronic) Repair and Maintenance
Place of Performance:
Carlisle , PA 17013USA
THE CURRENT CONTRACT FOR THESE SERVICES IS W91QF0-15-P-0079.
This is a Combined Synopsis/Solicitation for Elevator Maintenance Services at the U.S. Army War College (USAWC) Carlisle Barracks, PA.
The solicitation number is W91QF0-21-Q-5001. The solicitation is issued as a Request for Quotation (RFQ) pursuant to FAR 13. This requirement is Subject to the Availability of Funds under the “Continuing Appropriations Act, 2021 and Other Extensions Act,” which funds the government through 18 December 2020.
This notice incorporates provisions and clauses in effect through Federal Acquisition Circular (FAC) 2005-101 effective 26 October 2018 and Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS). The complete text of any of the clauses and provisions may be accessed in full text at https://www.acquisition.gov/.
This is a Total Small Business Set Aside. The associated NAICS code for this procurement is 811310 and the small business size standard is $8,000,000.00. Product Service Code is J059.
Quotes are due No Later Than 08 January 2021 at 3:00 p.m. EDT. Quotes shall be emailed to Lesley Huber at email@example.com. All questions shall be submitted via e-mail to the POC and they will be responded to on an amendment to this solicitation. Questions should be submitted by 04 January 2021 at 3:00 p.m. EDT. Questions submitted after that date may not be addressed.
All vendors submitting a quote must be registered in the System for Award Management (SAM).
The Description of all requirements are in the Performance Work Statement (PWS) to follow.
The following FAR clauses and provisions apply to this acquisition.
The provision at 52.212-1 DEV , Instructions to Offerors - Commercial, applies to this acquisition.
The provision at 52.212-2, Evaluation -- Commercial Items, applies to this acquisition.
Offerors must include a completed copy of the provision at 52.212-3 ALT I, Offeror Representations and Certifications -- Commercial Items and 52.219-1, Small Business Program Representations (OCT 2014) – Alternate I (MAY 2014) with its quote unless this information has been included in their System for Award Management (SAM) registration. Offerors are not required to re-submit the information if it is already in SAM.
The clause at 52.212-4, Contract Terms and Conditions -- Commercial Items, applies to this acquisition.
The clause at 52.212-5 DEV, Contract Terms and Conditions Required to Implement Statutes or Executive Orders -- Commercial Items, applies to this acquisition.
The provisions at 52.204-24 Representation Regarding Certain Telecommunications and Video Surveillance Services or Equipment (Aug 2020) & 52.204-26 Covered Telecommunications Equipment or Services- Representation (Oct 2020), apply to this solicitation. Offerors must include a completed copy of 52.204-26 with its quote. If one or both of the answers to 52.204-26 are ‘Does’, a completed copy of 52.204-24 must ALSO be included.
The clause at 52.204-25, Prohibition on Contracting for Certain Telecommunications and Video Surveillance Services or Equipment (Aug 2020), applies to this acquisition.
Any award resulting from this solicitation will be issued on a Standard Form (SF) 1449.
1. All information on the solicitation must be filled out completely and returned. Incomplete submissions will be determined not in conformance to the Solicitation and may be rejected.
2. Please be sure to read the entire solicitation for sections that require vendor information to be submitted.
3. All contractors must be actively registered in SAM in order to receive a Department of Defense contract (See DFARS 252.204-7004 ALT A). Registration information can be obtained at the following website: www.sam.gov. Contractors are advised to register upon receipt of this solicitation since there is a time lag between registration and registration availability. No payment is required to register for SAM.
4. Quotes which are unrealistic in terms of technical or unrealistically low in price will be deemed reflective of an inherent lack of technical competence or indicative of a failure to comprehend the complexity of the proposed contractual requirement and may be rejected.
5. Contract will be awarded to the Lowest Price Technically Acceptable.
- DIRECTORATE OF CONTRACTING 314 LOVELL AV SUITE 1
- CARLISLE BARRACKS , PA 17013-5072
- Lesley A. Huber
- Phone Number 7172454627
- Larry L. Brown
- Phone Number 717-245-4620
- Jan 11, 2021 12:14 pm ESTCombined Synopsis/Solicitation (Updated)
- Jan 08, 2021 10:06 am EST Combined Synopsis/Solicitation (Updated)
- Jan 07, 2021 12:05 pm EST Combined Synopsis/Solicitation (Updated)
- Dec 30, 2020 09:33 am EST Combined Synopsis/Solicitation (Updated)
- Dec 18, 2020 01:17 pm EST Combined Synopsis/Solicitation (Original)
|Dec 19, 2020||[Combined Synopsis/Solicitation (Original)] ELEVATOR PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE & AD HOC REPAIR SERVICES, CARLISLE BARRACKS, PA|
|Dec 30, 2020||[Combined Synopsis/Solicitation (Updated)] ELEVATOR PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE & AD HOC REPAIR SERVICES, CARLISLE BARRACKS, PA|
|Jan 7, 2021||[Combined Synopsis/Solicitation (Updated)] ELEVATOR PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE & AD HOC REPAIR SERVICES, CARLISLE BARRACKS, PA|
|Jan 9, 2021||[Combined Synopsis/Solicitation (Updated)] ELEVATOR PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE & AD HOC REPAIR SERVICES, CARLISLE BARRACKS, PA|
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.