Training Ship State of Maine FY 21 Pierside Repairs Service
|Agency:||TRANSPORTATION, DEPARTMENT OF|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Dec 22, 2020|
|Due Date:||Jan 19, 2021|
- Contract Opportunity Type: Combined Synopsis/Solicitation (Updated)
- All Dates/Times are: (UTC-05:00) EASTERN STANDARD TIME, NEW YORK, USA
- Updated Published Date: Dec 22, 2020 03:09 pm EST
- Original Published Date: Dec 16, 2020 04:20 pm EST
- Updated Date Offers Due: Jan 19, 2021 04:00 pm EST
- Original Date Offers Due: Jan 19, 2021 04:00 pm EST
- Inactive Policy: 15 days after date offers due
- Updated Inactive Date: Feb 03, 2021
- Original Inactive Date: Feb 03, 2021
- Original Set Aside: Total Small Business Set-Aside (FAR 19.5)
- Product Service Code: J020 - MAINT/REPAIR/REBUILD OF EQUIPMENT- SHIP AND MARINE EQUIPMENT
- NAICS Code: 488390 - Other Support Activities for Water Transportation
Place of Performance:
Castine , ME 04420USA
Amendment 1 is issued to address questions received in response to the solicitation. Please see attached amendment 1 for details.
This is a COMBINED SYNOPSIS/SOLICITATION (CS/S) for commercial items prepared in accordance with the information in FAR Subpart 12.6, as supplemented with the additional information included in this notice. This solicitation is advertised as Small Business Set Aside in accordance with FAR 13.5 Simplified Procedures for Certain Commercial Items.
This announcement constitutes the only solicitation; a written solicitation will not be issued. PAPER COPIES OF THIS CS/S WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE. This CS/S SHALL be posted to beta.SAM.gov. NOTE: FBO.gov has been moved to https://beta.sam.gov/
The RFQ number is 6933A221Q0000050. This CS/S documents and incorporates provisions and clauses in effect through FAC number 2021-02 effective 11-23-2020. It is the responsibility of the contractor to be familiar with the applicable clauses and provisions. The FAR clauses may be accessed in full text at the following address: https://www.acquisition.gov/browse/index/far.
The NAICS code is 488390, SIC code 3731 and the Small Business Standard is $41.5 Million.
The U.S. Department of Transportation, Maritime Administration (MARAD), Norfolk, VA intends to solicit industrial support for shipboard repairs for TSSOM. Issuance of a firm fixed price purchase order is anticipated for service and material to perform this work in accordance with specifications in the Statement of Work (SOW) - ATTACHMENT I. Quoters are to submit pricing for all materials, equipment and labor required to complete work on the vendor price sheet, ATTACHMENT II. Service shall take place on the ship located pierside at 1 Pleasant St., Castine, ME. The closing date for this solicitation will be 1/19/2021 at 4:00 p.m. EST. The method for submittal of quotation information is via email to email@example.com. Please reference solicitation number 6933A221Q000005 on your quote submittal information.
SEE ATTACHMENTS FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION.
- OFFICE OF ACQUISITION MAR 380 1200 NEW JERSEY AVENUE SE
- WASHINGTON , DC 20590
- Tina M. Gillespie-Lucas
- Phone Number 757-322-5824
- William Wile
- Dec 22, 2020 03:09 pm ESTCombined Synopsis/Solicitation (Updated)
- Dec 16, 2020 04:20 pm EST Combined Synopsis/Solicitation (Original)
|Dec 16, 2020||[Combined Synopsis/Solicitation (Original)] Training Ship State of Maine FY 21 Pierside Repairs Service|
|Jan 9, 2021||[Combined Synopsis/Solicitation (Updated)] Training Ship State of Maine FY 21 Pierside Repairs Service|
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.