|Agency:||Department of Veterans Affairs|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Oct 4, 2017|
|Due Date:||Oct 6, 2017|
Solicitation Number :
Notice Type :
Added: Oct 03, 2017 7:14 pmTHIS REQUEST FOR INFORMATION (RFI) IS ISSUED SOLELY FOR INFORMATION AND PLANNING PURPOSES ONLY AND DOES NOT CONSTITUTE A SOLICITATION.
THE SUBMISSION OF PRICING, CAPABILITIES FOR PLANNING PURPOSES, AND OTHER MARKET INFORMATION IS HIGHLY ENCOURAGED AND ALLOWED UNDER THIS RFI IN ACCORDANCE WITH (IAW) FAR 15.201(e).
This RFI is issued solely for information and planning purposes only and does not constitute a solicitation. All information received in response to this RFI that is marked as proprietary will be handled accordingly. IAW FAR 15.201(e), responses to this notice are not offers and cannot be accepted by the Government to form a binding contract. Responders are solely responsible for all expenses associated with responding to this RFI.
SOURCES SOUGHT DESCRIPTION
This is NOT a solicitation announcement. This is a sources sought/RFI only. The purpose of these sources sought/RFI is to gain knowledge of potential qualified sources and their size classification relative to NAICS 811219 (size standard $20.5 Million). Responses to this sources sought will be used by the Government to make appropriate acquisition decisions. After review of the responses to this sources sought, a solicitation announcement may be published. Responses to this sources sought synopsis are not considered adequate responses for a solicitation announcement.
The Department of Veterans Affairs (VA), VISN 22 Network Contracting Office, is seeking sources that can provide that at a minimum meets the following salient characteristics with a brand name or equal product for the VA Long Beach Healthcare System:
Brand name or equal:
ITEM DESCRIPTION QTY UNIT COST
1 PERIOD OF PERFORMANCE FOR ONE (1)
YEAR SERVICE CONTRACT FROM 10/11/2017
THROUGH 10/10/2018 FOR FIBROSCAN 502
TOUCH ULTRASONIC SYSTEM (EE#118864)
AND ASSOCIATED XL+ PROBES (EE#118865
SERVICE INCLUDES: ANNUAL PROBE
CALIBRATIONS, FIBROVIEW REPORT,
ON-SITE TRAINING, REPAIR PARTS,
ON-SITE REPAIR, LOANER PROBE FOR
CALIBRATION, DICOM CONNECTIVITY &
MAINTENANCE, FIBROVIEW DATA SOLUTION &
MAINTENANCE. 12 MO
eCMS Item Line ID 12573178
The information identified above is intended to be descriptive, not restrictive and to indicate the quality of the supplies/services that will be satisfactory. It is the responsibility of the interested source to demonstrate to the government that the interested parties can provide the supplies/services that fulfill the required specifications.
If you are interested, and are capable of providing the sought out supplies/services, please provide the requested information as well as the information indicated below. Response to this notice should include company name, address, point of contact, size of business pursuant to the following questions:
(1) Please indicate the size status and representations of your business, such as but not limited to: Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), Veteran Owned Small Business (VOSB), Hubzone, Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB), Large Business, etc.
(2) Is your company considered small under the NAICS code identified under this RFI?
(3) Are you the manufacturer or distributor of the items being referenced above (or equivalent product/solution)? What is the manufacturing country of origin of these items?
(4) If you re a small business and you are an authorized distributor/reseller for the items identified above (or equivalent product/solution), do you alter; assemble; modify; the items requested in any way? If you do, state how and what is altered; assembled; modified?
(5) Does your company have an FSS contract with GSA or the NAC or are you a contract holder with NASA SEWP or any other federal contract? If so, please provide the contract type and number.
(6) If you are an FSS GSA/NAC or NASA SEWP contract holder or other federal contract holder, are the referenced items/solutions available on your schedule/contract?
(7) Please provide general pricing for your products/solutions for market research purposes.
(8) Please submit your capabilities in regards to the salient characteristics being provided and any information pertaining to equal to items to establish capabilities for planning purposes?
*** Submissions addressing Section (8) should show clear, compelling and convincing*** evidence that all equal to items" meet all required salient characteristics.
Responses to this notice shall be submitted via email to email@example.com. Telephone responses shall not be accepted. Responses must be received no later than October 06, 2017, at 09:00 a. m. PST. If a solicitation is issued it shall be announced at a later date, and all interested parties must respond to that solicitation announcement separately from the responses to this request for information. Responses to this notice are not a request to be added to a prospective bidders list or to receive a copy of the solicitation.
Please consult the list of document viewers if you cannot open a file.
Other (Draft RFPs/RFIs, Responses to Questions, etc..)
October 3, 2017
Description: 36C26218Q0010 36C26218Q0010.docx
Description: 36C26218Q0010 P01 SOW 600 0010.docx
Additional Info :
Contracting Office Address :
Department of Veterans Affairs;Network Contracting Office 22;4811 Airport Plaza Drive;Suite 600;Long Beach CA 90815
Place of Performance :
DEPARTMENT OF VETERANS AFFAIRS;LONG BEACH HEALTHCARE SYSTEM (600);5901 E 7th Street;Long Beach CA
Point of Contact(s) :
TANYA G. GRAY
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?