71--CLASS 5 IPS CONTAINER
|Agency:||Department of the Navy|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Oct 4, 2017|
|Due Date:||Oct 13, 2017|
Solicitation Number :
Notice Type :
Added: Oct 04, 2017 4:26 pmThis solicitation and any subsequent amendments will be posted to the NECO website: https://www.neco.navy.mil. Electronic submission of quotes is available through the NECO website or directly to contracting officer via email
SOLICITATION MUST BE COMPLETED IN ITS ENTIRETY AND RETURNED IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED RESPONSIVE. YOU MUST FILL OUT THE FOLLOWING.
1. Read box 28 and sign page 1 boxes 30 a, b, and c.
2. Provide your cage code or duns number.
3. Fill out the check marks for 52.209-11 Representation by Corporations Regarding Delinquent Tax Liability or a Felony Conviction under any Federal Law (Feb 2016).
4. Please quote FOB Destination Bremerton, WA.
5. You must fill out a unit price for each line item that corresponds to what is requested and that includes all costs (shipping ect.).
Annotate the lead time.
7. Annotate the name of the manufacturer, if they are large or small business and the city/state/country of manufacturing.
8. Return this information with your quote.
Please consult the list of document viewers if you cannot open a file.
October 4, 2017
Description: See Solicitation
Contracting Office Address :
SPMYM2 DLA Maritime Puget Sound 467 W Street 2nd Floor Bremerton, WA
Place of Performance :
PUGET SOUND NAVAL SHIPYARD
1400 FARRAGUT AVE. , BREMERTON, WA
Point of Contact(s) :
THOMAS TREPANIER (360) 476-4992 PLEASE DO NOT CALL
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.