Q--10 FTE-EQUIVALENT MONITOR TECHNICIANS
|Agency:||Department of Veterans Affairs|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Oct 4, 2017|
|Due Date:||Oct 20, 2017|
Solicitation Number :
Notice Type :
Added: Oct 04, 2017 12:25 pmVA262-17-Q-2037
SOLICITATION NOTICE TO OFFERORS
Government: Administrative Contracting Officer, 36C262, Timothy Wanamaker
Department of Veterans Affairs
Network Contacting Office 22
4811 Airport Plaza Drive
Long Beach, CA 90815
FSC: Q502 Medical Service/Cardio-Vascular
NAICS Code: 561320 Temporary Help Services
Ref. RFQ: VA262-17-Q-2037
10 FTE-EQUIVALENT CONTRACT MONITOR TECHNICIANS
1. Authority: Under the authority of 38 U.S.C. 7409, 38 U.S.C. 8153, and Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) Part 12 Acquisition of Commercial Items and FAR Part 13 Simplified Acquisition Procedures, the VA Long Beach Healthcare System (VALBHS) requires a Contractor to provide Monitor Technician Staffing Services to support existing staffing on an as-needed basis.
2. It is the Government s intent to make a single IDIQ award in response to this solicitation. However, the Government reserves the right to make multiple awards if it determines it is in the Government s best interest to do so.
3. Offerors shall complete and return all information designated in the enclosed FAR clause 52.212-1, Instructions to Offerors Commercial Items, paragraph b, and the addendum to 52.212-1, prior to the time specified in block 8 of standard form (SF) 1449 in order to be considered for award. Offerors shall also respond to each evaluation factor listed in the enclosed FAR clause 52.212-2, Evaluation Commercial Items. Failure to do so may preclude the offeror from consideration for award.
4. TECHNICAL INQUIRES: Direct all technical inquiries via email to the Administrative Contracting Officer (CO), Timothy Wanamaker at email@example.com not later than October 10th, 2017. An amendment will be posted to www.Fbo.gov to address any questions received on or about October 11th, 2017.
5. This requirement is set-aside 100% for Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned Small Businesses (SDVOSBs). Only SDVOSBs verified in the VA s Vendor Information Pages (VIP) site at https://www.vip.vetbiz.gov/ at the time of proposal submission will be considered for award.
Please consult the list of document viewers if you cannot open a file.
Other (Draft RFPs/RFIs, Responses to Questions, etc..)
October 4, 2017
Description: VA262-17-Q-2037 VA262-17-Q-2037_2.docx
October 4, 2017
Description: VA262-17-Q-2037 VA262-17-Q-2037.docx
Contracting Office Address :
Department of Veterans Affairs;Network Contracting Office 22;4811 Airport Plaza Drive;Suite 600;Long Beach CA 90815
Place of Performance :
Department of Veterans Affairs;VA Long Beach Healthcare System;VA Tibor Rubin Medical Center - Inpatient Units;5901 E 7th St;Long Beach, CA
Point of Contact(s) :
|Sep 22, 2017||[Presolicitation] Q--Services of 17 Monitor Technicians required for VALBHS|
|Oct 11, 2017||[Combined Synopsis/Solicitation] Q--Monitor Technicians - Base + 3 Option Years - VALBHS AMENDMENT (A00001) to RFQ VA262-17-Q-2037|
|Dec 3, 2017||[Award Notice] Q--Monitor Technicians - VA Long Beach Healthcare System Indefinite-Delivery, Indefinite-Quantity (IDIQ) Contract, Base plus three (3) option years.|
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.