Salt Lake City ATCT CRAC Unit Upgrades
|Agency:||TRANSPORTATION, DEPARTMENT OF|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Jul 27, 2021|
|Due Date:||Aug 4, 2021|
- Contract Opportunity Type: Sources Sought (Original)
- All Dates/Times are: (UTC-04:00) EASTERN STANDARD TIME, NEW YORK, USA
- Original Published Date: Jul 27, 2021 12:15 pm EDT
- Original Response Date: Aug 04, 2021 03:00 pm EDT
- Inactive Policy: Manual
- Original Inactive Date: Aug 04, 2021
- Original Set Aside:
- Product Service Code:
- NAICS Code: 238220 - Plumbing, Heating, and Air-Conditioning Contractors
Place of Performance:
Salt Lake City , UTUSA
The FAA is seeking any interested contractor capable of meeting the below requirement:
The contractor shall provide all equipment, material, labor and supervision for the installation and integration of Liebert iCOM control upgrade on three (3) Liebert computer room units (CRU) to include the replacement of incompatible hot and cold water valves and the integration of new controllers to the existing building automation system (BAS).
Additionally, the contractor shall provide all equipment, material, labor and supervision for the installation and integration of Liebert electrically commutated (EC) fan upgrades on nine (9) CRUs.
This is a MArket Survey only, and no contract of any kind will result from this announcement
- AAQ-500, FAA SW REGIONAL OFFICE 10101 HILLWOOD PKWY
- FORT WORTH , TX 76177
- Darren Odegard
- Phone Number 2062313022
- Jul 27, 2021 12:15 pm EDTSources Sought (Original)
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.