Repair of Test and Measurement Equipment
|Agency:||DEPT OF DEFENSE|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||May 19, 2022|
|Due Date:||May 25, 2022|
- Contract Opportunity Type: Sources Sought (Original)
- All Dates/Times are: (UTC-05:00) CENTRAL STANDARD TIME, CHICAGO, USA
- Original Published Date: May 19, 2022 11:55 am CDT
- Original Response Date: May 25, 2022 02:00 pm CDT
- Inactive Policy: 15 days after response date
- Original Inactive Date:
- Original Set Aside: Total Small Business Set-Aside (FAR 19.5)
- Product Service Code: 6625 - ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONIC PROPERTIES MEASURING AND TESTING INSTRUMENTS
- 811219 - Other Electronic and Precision Equipment Repair and Maintenance
Place of Performance:
JBSA Randolph , TX 78150USA
This is a Sources Sought to identifiy capable interested parties for the repair of the following Keysight Technologies, Inc. equipment: Spectrum Analyzer - E4440A (Qty: 1EA), Synthesized Signal Generator - E8257D (Qty: 1EA), Low Phase Noise Signal Generator - E8663D (Qty: 1EA), and Signal Generator - N5183A (Qty: 1EA) IAW the attached Statement of Work.
Interested parties please complete and return the attached Market Survey/Questionnaire to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
- CP 210-671-3617 1655 SELFRIDGE AVE BLDG 5450
- JBSA LACKLAND , TX 78236-5286
- Tyler Troge
- Phone Number 2106528539
- Christa Pritchett
- Phone Number 2104466491
- May 19, 2022 11:55 am CDTSources Sought (Original)
|May 27, 2022||[Sources Sought (Updated)] Repair of Test and Measurement Equipment|
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.