FCI Berlin FY23 1ST QTR Meats
|Agency:||JUSTICE, DEPARTMENT OF|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Aug 3, 2022|
|Due Date:||Aug 17, 2022|
- Contract Opportunity Type: Combined Synopsis/Solicitation (Original)
- All Dates/Times are: (UTC-04:00) EASTERN STANDARD TIME, NEW YORK, USA
- Original Published Date: Aug 03, 2022 12:25 pm EDT
- Original Date Offers Due: Aug 17, 2022 10:00 am EDT
- Inactive Policy: 15 days after date offers due
- Original Inactive Date: Sep 01, 2022
- Original Set Aside: Total Small Business Set-Aside (FAR 19.5)
- Product Service Code: 8905 - MEAT, POULTRY, AND FISH
- 31199 - All Other Food Manufacturing
Place of Performance:
Berlin , NH 03570USA
This is a combined synopsis/solicitation for commercial items prepared in accordance with the format in subpart 12.6, as supplemented with additional information included in this notice. This announcement constitutes the only solicitation; quotes are being requested and a written solicitation will not be issued. FCI Berlin in Berlin New Hampshire is soliciting quotes (RFQ) for the following requirement under solicitation number 15B21822Q00000024; “FY23 Berlin 1ST QTR meats” items delivered to FCI Berlin, 1 Success Loop Road, Berlin NH 03570.
Please see attached quote sheet for specifications and quantities requested. .
- Place quotes on the attached specification sheet.
- Fill in offeror Business name and DUNS number at the bottom of each page of the quote sheet.
- Please ensure that you only bid on items that you can and will provide meeting the provided specifications and delivery dates. If you cannot provide items that you were awarded, performance will be affected and may affect future awards.
- QUOTE ONLY on Items that Meet the REQUIRED SPECIFICATIONS as provided.
- Quotations must be received no later than Wednesday August 17, 2022, 10:00 A.M. EST.
- We will anticipate the delivery of awarded items during the weeks of October 3, 2022– October 17, 2022 unless other delivery arrangements are agreed upon. Failure to deliver within the specified date range or delivery date may result in awarding to the next lowest offeror; or a notation against the vendors performance which can then be considered in any future solicitations.
- Mixed Deliveries of dry and refrigerated goods will not be accepted.
- Electronically submitted quotations only submitted to Jessalynn Laflamme, email@example.com; Please do not mail your quotes.
- NO SF1449 WILL BE ISSUED FOR THIS SOLICITATION.
No substitutions of products will be allowed. This Solicitation is being distributed solely through the Federal Business Opportunities website, www.beta.sam.gov. Interested parties are responsible for monitoring this site to ensure you have the most up-to-date information about this acquisition. The date for receipt of quotes is Wednesday August 17, 2022, 10:00 A.M. EST. Faith-Based and Community-Based Organizations have the right to submit offers/quotes equally with other organizations for contracts for which they are eligible. The North American Industrial Classification System (NAICS) code applicable to this requirement is 311999. The solicitation is 100% set-aside for small business. The small business size standard is 500 employees. Each offeror is required to complete their representations and certifications in the System for Award Management (SAM). The System for Award Management (SAM) is online. SAM replaces CCR/Fed Reg, ORCA, and EPLS. If you have been using those systems, you should now go to www.sam.gov to find your information. Training tools are available on the SAM website to help you get familiar with SAM. Start by going to www.sam.gov, and then click on the SAM HELP tab. Under User Help you will find the full User Guide as well as Quick Start Guides and Helpful Hints that will help you create an account, migrate your roles, perform updates, and search for the information you need.
The solicitation and incorporated provisions and clauses are those in effect through Federal Acquisition Circular (FAC) 2021-03 dated 02-16-2021.
The following FAR provisions apply to this acquisition: 52.212-1, Instruction to quoters Commercial items applies to the acquisition. Quoters shall include a completed copy of FAR provision 52.212-3, Quoter Representations and Certifications Commercial Items, and furnish Quoters Federal Tax Identification Number, DUNS Number. FAR Clauses 52.212-4, Contract Terms and Conditions Commercial Items and 52.212-5, Contract Terms and Conditions Required Implementing Statutes or Executive Orders Commercial Items apply to this acquisition. “MEAT Product Samples” - 52.212-1(d) – Product samples will be requested at the Food Service Administrators discretion. If product samples are requested the following will apply: Product Samples – FCI Berlin is requesting product samples, as needed, at or prior to the time specified for receipt of offers. These samples shall be submitted at no expense to the Government, and returned at the sender’s request and expense, unless they are destroyed during pre-award testing. Samples should be of 6 serving sizes, label, and lot number of the product. Additional Terms and Conditions are attached. In addition items shall be Buy American Act Compliant.
This requirement is a Firmed-Fixed-Price contract. The government reserves the right to make a single award or multiple awards from this solicitation if it is advantageous to the agency.
The Government will award to responsible vendor(s) whose offer, conforms to the solicitation, and are considered to be most advantageous to the Government. Past performance will be considered approximately equal in value to price. The Best Value
Determination method will be used to make award for this requirement. FAR defines “Best value” as the expected outcome of an acquisition that, in the Government’s estimation, provides the greatest overall benefit in response to the requirement. Please include shipping in all pricing Considerations for this best value determination include 1 – Price; 2 - Past Performance to include timeliness of delivery, providing correct product as specified, completing order as awarded/quoted, quality of items provided, and providing the correct quantity of items awarded, as well as FAPIIS and PPIRS reports; (poor past performance, failure to deliver awarded items in the past, not meeting required specifications, etc.), may result with the vendors quotes being considered as a non-responsible vendor. 3 - Technically Acceptable Item.
Quotes shall be submitted electronically to Jessalynn Laflamme, firstname.lastname@example.org, NO LATER THAN Wednesday August 17, 2022 10:00 A.M. EST. Attachment size cannot exceed 14 MB. It is the Quoters responsibility to confirm receipt of their quote.
- PO BOX 69
- BERLIN , NH 03570
- Jessalynn Laflamme
- Phone Number 6033424128
- Kristen Croteau
- Phone Number 6033424041
- Aug 03, 2022 12:25 pm EDTCombined Synopsis/Solicitation (Original)
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.