Facility Investment, Pest Control and Railroad services at Marine Corps Logistics Base (MCLB), Albany, Georgia
|Agency:||DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Jan 11, 2020|
|Due Date:||Jan 30, 2020|
- Contract Opportunity Type: Solicitation (Updated)
- All Dates/Times are: (UTC-05:00) EASTERN STANDARD TIME, NEW YORK, USA
- Updated Published Date: Jan 10, 2020 02:43 pm EST
- Original Published Date: Dec 18, 2019 05:24 pm EST
- Updated Date Offers Due: Jan 30, 2020 02:00 pm EST
- Original Date Offers Due: Jan 21, 2020 02:00 pm EST
- Inactive Policy: Manual
- Updated Inactive Date: Apr 22, 2020
- Original Inactive Date: Apr 22, 2020
- Original Set Aside: Total Small Business Set-Aside (FAR 19.5)
- Product Service Code: Z1JZ - MAINTENANCE OF MISCELLANEOUS BUILDINGS
- NAICS Code: 561210 - Facilities Support Services
Place of Performance:
Albany , GAUSA
Amendment 0003 added to incorporate contractor questions and the responses. See attached Amendment 0003 for details.
Facility Investment Services
The Contractor shall perform maintenance, repair, alteration, demolition and minor construction for the following: Building and Structures: Interior and exterior finishes, Roofing, Foundation, Structural Components, Tanks and Pipelines.
Building Systems: HVAC, Fire Protection, Vertical Transportation Equipment (VTE), Boilers (excluding Central Utility Plant Boilers), Unfired Pressure Vessels (UPV), Compressed Air Systems, Potable Water (including backflow prevention devices), Wastewater, Electrical, Auxiliary Generator Systems (including emergency and portable generators), Uninterruptible Power Systems (UPS), Grease Traps, Exhaust Hoods and Ducts, Exhaust Fans, Above Ground Storage Tanks and Underground Storage Tanks, Dust Collectors, Weight Scales, Force Protection Systems, Reverse Osmosis Systems, Water Softeners, Hot Water Heaters, Environment Stabilization Systems (ESS), (including remote monitoring/control systems and air dehydration units)
Miscellaneous: Fences, Locksmith (all locks including Lockmaster Security Lock – LKM-7003 w/Mas x-09 Type 1F), Drainage Ditches, Monuments, Flag Poles, Unpaved Roads (gravel roads), Compressed Natural Gas Stations.
Roads and Paved Surfaces: Traffic Control Devices, Bicycle Paths, Pedestrian/Jogging Paths, Striping, Curbs, Sidewalks, Parking Lots, Bridges, Drainage Systems, Outdoor Courts.
Railroad Maintenance: Railroad Maintenance and Cleaning (Recurring): Develop Preventive Maintenance (PM) and Cleaning Program, Preventive Maintenance (PM) and Cleaning of Railroad Switches, Preventive Maintenance (PM) and Cleaning of Turntable Frogs, Preventive Maintenance (PM) and Cleaning of Derails, Preventive Maintenance (PM) and Cleaning of RR / CR Expansion Joints, Cleaning of Flange Ways, Vegetation Control
Railroad Maintenance and Cleaning (Non-Recurring): Railroad Rail Work, Ground Level Rail Work, Emergency Work.
Pest Control Services
The Contractor shall provide pest control services in conformance with the Integrated Pest Management Plan (IPMP) to prevent and control nuisance, structure damaging, disease vector, health arthropod and invertebrate pests: cockroaches, termites, bees, wasps, ants, fleas, silverfish, stored product pests, mosquitoes and bedbugs. Vertebrate pests: mice, rats, bats, other nuisance mammals, pigeons and other nuisance birds.
- 9324 VIRGINIA AVENUE
- NORFOLK , VA 23511-0395
- SUSAN C. ROBERTS
- Phone Number 7573410091
- Brandi Upton
- Phone Number 7573410075
- Jan 10, 2020 02:43 pm ESTSolicitation (Updated)
- Jan 07, 2020 04:02 pm EST Solicitation (Updated)
- Dec 20, 2019 05:43 pm EST Solicitation (Updated)
- Dec 18, 2019 05:24 pm EST Solicitation (Original)
- Dec 12, 2019 01:24 pm EST Presolicitation (Updated)
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.