Notice of Intent - APA Accreditation
|Agency:||DEPT OF DEFENSE|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||May 19, 2022|
|Due Date:||May 25, 2022|
- Contract Opportunity Type: Special Notice (Original)
- All Dates/Times are: (UTC-05:00) CENTRAL STANDARD TIME, CHICAGO, USA
- Original Published Date: May 19, 2022 03:56 pm CDT
- Original Response Date: May 25, 2022 12:00 pm CDT
- Inactive Policy: 15 days after response date
- Original Inactive Date:
- Original Set Aside: Total Small Business Set-Aside (FAR 19.5)
- Product Service Code: U010 - EDUCATION/TRAINING- CERTIFICATIONS/ACCREDITATIONS FOR EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS
- 611710 - Educational Support Services
Place of Performance:
JBSA Ft Sam Houston , TX 78234USA
The Regional Health Contracting Office-Central, JBSA - Fort Sam Houston, Texas intends to award a firm-fixed-price sole source contract to the American Psychological Association (APA) for the following Behavioral Health programs at Brooke Army Medical Center: Psychology Internship Program, Child Fellowship Program, Neuropsychology Fellowship Program, and TTHD Fellowship Program. This contract will be issued for a performance period of 01 August 2022 – 31 July 2023.
The contract will be awarded to the American Psychological Association, under the authority of Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) 13.106 (b) (1). The applicable NAICS code for this requirement is 813920, Professional Organizations. The small business size standard is $16.5M. APA is an other-than-small business under this NAICS code.
This notice is not a request for competitive quotes. All responsible sources may submit a capability statement, which shall be considered by the agency before the intended award date. Interested sources who submit data are responsible for appropriately marking information if it is proprietary in nature. In order for the Government to consider another source, the capability statement must identify the source's ability to provide accreditation to Psychology-related programs that meet or exceed the common standards of the American Psychological Association.
The Government shall not reimburse interested sources for any information provided. No requests for capability briefings will be honored as a result of this notice and any information provided will not be used as part of any subsequent solicitation requirement. No telephonic inquires will be honored. A determination by the Government not to compete with this proposed contract based upon responses to this notice is solely within the discretion of the Government.
NOTE: INTERESTED VENDORS MUST RESPOND TO THIS NOTICE IN WRITING TO THE BELOW POCs ON OR BEFORE 25 MAY 2022 BY 12:00 PM (NOON) CST IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED.
- REGIONAL HEALTH CONTRACT OFF CENTRA 2539 GARDEN AVENUE
- JBSA FT SAM HOUSTON , TX 78234-0000
- OSCAR KINUTHIA
- Phone Number 4122942541
- Derek Meilinger (Contracting Officer)
- Phone Number 2106435790
- May 19, 2022 03:56 pm CDTSpecial Notice (Original)
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.