36C25820B0015 - Upgrade IT Closet Storage Areas, Project 501-17-110, New Mexico VA Healthcare System, Invitation for Bids (IFB)
|Agency:||VETERANS AFFAIRS, DEPARTMENT OF|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Jul 28, 2020|
|Due Date:||Aug 17, 2020|
- Contract Opportunity Type: Solicitation (Updated)
- All Dates/Times are: (UTC-04:00) EASTERN STANDARD TIME, NEW YORK, USA
- Updated Published Date: Jul 27, 2020 08:05 pm EDT
- Original Published Date: Jul 15, 2020 03:28 pm EDT
- Updated Date Offers Due: Aug 17, 2020 02:00 pm EDT
- Original Date Offers Due: Aug 17, 2020 08:00 am EDT
- Inactive Policy: Manual
- Updated Inactive Date: Sep 15, 2020
- Original Inactive Date: Sep 15, 2020
- Original Set Aside: Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) Set-Aside (FAR 19.14)
- Product Service Code: Z1DA - MAINTENANCE OF HOSPITALS AND INFIRMARIES
- NAICS Code: 236220 - Commercial and Institutional Building Construction
Place of Performance:
Albuquerque , NM 87108USA
Project: Upgrade IT Closets Areas
CONSTRUCTION TO BE COMPLETED IAW ATTACHED SOW, DRAWINGS, AND SPECIFICATIONS.
Work includes general construction, alterations, and certain other items. Contractor shall provide services but not limited to furnish all supervision, labor, equipment, materials and transportation necessary to accomplish work for the demolition and replacement as required by specifications and drawings.
ELECTRICAL WORK: Includes all labor, material, equipment and supervision to perform the required electrical construction work on this project including materials and construction equipment to upgrade closet lighting with automatic control.
MECHANICAL, PLUMBING and FIRE PROTECTION WORK:
Work includes all labor, material, equipment and supervision to perform the required Mechanical construction work on this project including provide material and construction equipment to equip deficient closets with a secondary, dedicated split system Computer Room Air Conditioner (CRAC).
This project also requires reconfiguration of the existing building HVAC systems (duct, diffusers, grilles, bracing and supports) to maintain existing heating and cooling for the closet.
Offerors Mailing List: Prospective Offerors are encouraged to register their interest in the solicitation on the FCO website (https://beta.sam.gov) so that they are notified of the issuance of the solicitation and any amendments. Individual copies of the Bidder’s Mailing List will not be prepared nor distributed by the Contracting Officer.
Delivery Schedule/Period of Performance: within three hundred sixty-five (365) calendar days of receipt of the Notice to Proceed.
Category of Project: Cat C is $1,500,000.01 - $5 Million
Magnitude of Project: Between $2,000,000. and $5,000,000.
NAICS Code: 236220 for Commercial and Institutional Building Construction
Small Business Size Standard of $36.5M: General Construction, Min 15% Self-Performance
In accordance with FAR 52.204-7 and VAAR 804.1103-70, to be eligible for award, interested bidders must be listed in the VetBiz.gov Vendor Information Pages at www.vetbiz.gov, and currently registered in the System for Award Management, www.sam.gov. Registration is free; however, processing time should be taken into consideration when registering. Offerors who are not registered should consider applying for registration immediately upon receipt of this notice.
- 4135 S POWER RD STE 103
- MESA , AZ 85212
- Richard Ortega
- Phone Number 520-792-1450 ext 12062
- John Kamerer
- Phone Number 520-629-4613
- Jul 27, 2020 08:05 pm EDTSolicitation (Updated)
- Jul 15, 2020 03:28 pm EDT Solicitation (Original)
- Jun 25, 2020 07:00 pm EDT Presolicitation (Original)
|Jun 27, 2020||[Presolicitation (Original)] Upgrade IT Closet Storage Areas|
|Jul 15, 2020||[Solicitation (Original)] 36C25820B0015 - Upgrade IT Closet Storage Areas, Project 501-17-110, New Mexico VA Healthcare System, Invitation for Bids (IFB)|
|Aug 9, 2020||[Solicitation (Updated)] 36C25820B0015 - Upgrade IT Closet Storage Areas, Project 501-17-110, New Mexico VA Healthcare System, Invitation for Bids (IFB)|
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.