Mobile Target Training
|Agency:||DEPT OF DEFENSE|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Jul 27, 2020|
|Due Date:||Aug 10, 2020|
- Contract Opportunity Type: Special Notice (Original)
- All Dates/Times are: (UTC-07:00) PACIFIC STANDARD TIME, LOS ANGELES, USA
- Original Published Date: Jul 27, 2020 03:22 pm PDT
- Original Response Date: Aug 10, 2020 02:00 pm PDT
- Inactive Policy: 15 days after response date
- Original Inactive Date: Aug 25, 2020
- Original Set Aside:
- Product Service Code: U013 - EDUCATION/TRAINING- COMBAT
- NAICS Code: 611699 - All Other Miscellaneous Schools and Instruction
Place of Performance:
Gila Bend , AZ 85337USA
Project Title: Mobile Target Training
Reference Number: FA487720QA261
1. The 355th Contracting Squadron, Davis-Monthan Air Force Base, hereby submits an intent to sole source notice. The Government intends to award a firm-fixed-priced contract to Pratt Miller Engineering for "Mobile Target Training." This procurement action is being conducted in accordance with FAR 6.302-1, "Only One Responsible Source and No Other Supplies or Services Will Satisfy the Requirement". This document does not constitute a request for quotations, proposals, or bids.
2. Description of services and applicable information; a. Mobile Target Training
b. Justification & Approval Document (Attachment – J&A)
c. Performance Work Statement
3. Firms who desire to challenge this sole source action must submit an electronic interest letter that demonstrates technical expertise, certifications, and authorization to compete for this acquisition. The letter must describe clear and convincing evidence that competition would be advantageous to the Government, and will not be cost or time prohibitive. *The determination not to compete this proposed contract action is solely within the discretion of the Government. Information received will be evaluated as to confirm or deny the decision to conduct a competitive procurement. The Government will not be responsible for any costs incurred by responding to this notice.
4. Firms are required to send responses to the following Points of Contact (POCs); SSgt Zachary Kay, Contract Specialist, email@example.com; and SSgt Jeremy Clark, Contract Specialist, firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Responses are required no later than 10 August, 2020 by 1400 Arizona Local Time.
- CP 520 228 3131 3180 S CRAYCROFT RD BLDG 2525
- DAVIS MONTHAN AFB , AZ 85707-3522
- Zachary Kay
- Jeremy Clark
- Jul 27, 2020 03:22 pm PDTSpecial Notice (Original)
|May 22, 2020||[Sources Sought (Original)] Robotic Mobile Targets|
|Jun 19, 2020||[Combined Synopsis/Solicitation (Original)] Mobile Target Training|
|Jun 29, 2020||[Combined Synopsis/Solicitation (Updated)] Mobile Target Training|
|Jul 7, 2020||[Combined Synopsis/Solicitation (Updated)] Mobile Target Training|
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.