Role Players for Collective Training Exercise
|Agency:||DEPT OF DEFENSE|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Jul 28, 2020|
|Due Date:||Aug 3, 2020|
- Contract Opportunity Type: Combined Synopsis/Solicitation (Original)
- All Dates/Times are: (UTC-04:00) EASTERN STANDARD TIME, NEW YORK, USA
- Original Published Date: Jul 28, 2020 04:23 pm EDT
- Original Date Offers Due: Aug 03, 2020 10:00 am EDT
- Inactive Policy: 15 days after date offers due
- Original Inactive Date: Aug 18, 2020
- Original Set Aside: Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) Set-Aside (FAR 19.14)
- Product Service Code: U099 - EDUCATION/TRAINING- OTHER
- NAICS Code: 561320 - Temporary Help Services
Place of Performance:
Camp Douglas , WI 54618USA
This is a combined synopsis/solicitation for commercial items prepared in accordance with the format in Subpart 12.6, as supplemented with additional information included in this notice. This announcement constitutes the only solicitation; proposals are being requested and a written solicitation will not be issued.
This announcement is being issued as REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL and constitutes the only solicitation; quotes are being requested. This solicitation document and incorporated provisions and clauses are those in effect through the Federal Acquisition Circular, FAC 2020-07.
- KO FOR MNARNG DO NOT DELETE 15000 HWY 115 CAMP RIPLEY
- LITTLE FALLS , MN 56345-4173
- Eric A. Ahlgren
- Phone Number 3206162775
- Jul 28, 2020 04:23 pm EDTCombined Synopsis/Solicitation (Original)
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.