Special Missions Support IT Services
|Agency:||DEPT OF DEFENSE|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Jul 28, 2020|
|Due Date:||Aug 7, 2020|
- Contract Opportunity Type: Sources Sought (Updated)
- All Dates/Times are: (UTC-06:00) MOUNTAIN STANDARD TIME, DENVER, USA
- Updated Published Date: Jul 28, 2020 02:54 pm MDT
- Original Published Date: Jun 26, 2020 11:46 am MDT
- Updated Response Date: Aug 07, 2020 02:00 pm MDT
- Original Response Date: Jul 17, 2020 04:00 pm MDT
- Inactive Policy: Manual
- Updated Inactive Date: Aug 31, 2020
- Original Inactive Date: Aug 31, 2020
- Original Set Aside: 8(a) Set-Aside (FAR 19.8)
- Product Service Code: D316 - IT AND TELECOM- TELECOMMUNICATIONS NETWORK MANAGEMENT
- NAICS Code: 541519 - Other Computer Related Services
Place of Performance:
Hill AFB , UT 84056USA
******THIS IS NOT A REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL*****
The Government has some additional questions.
The government anticipates that we will require proof of certification (see Performance Work Statement paragraph 1.4) from your company, with your official RFP response, for the personnel staffed on this contract ensuring they are fully qualified and have the required certificates according to the PWS. For example, the PWS in 1.10 Software Development outlines that the Software Developers are “certified as an IASAE Level II position”, requiring CASP+ CE, CISSP (or Associate) and CSSLP certifications according to the DoD 8570.1-M approved baseline certifications. The government anticipates approximately 6 Senior Software Developers will be needed to fulfill task order requirements.
Does your company feel that there would be an issue with getting all staff certified according to the requirements in the PWS by the RFP, projected to be released this fall? Please identify if your company feels there are any required certificates that cannot be obtained by the projected RFP this fall? Please also provide a potential solution to the issue of being unable to obtain the required certificates by the projected RFP. (If providing proprietary information please mark it as such)
Describe/provide any potential hurdles your company feels they may have regarding this requirement if your company were to be the ones awarded the contract.
What risks does your company feel it will face with this requirement if your company were to be awarded the contract?
Does your company have an in-depth working knowledge of AFMC financial metrics including, plan cost, plan revenue, the application of applied rates, budgeting processes, performance yield rates, actual costs, and how these are derived from the legacy system databases?
Does your company have a training plan? If so, is it or can it be focused on IT training, development, and continuous learning? Using 1-2 paragraphs please describe how the training plan does, or would, focus on the above.
- The Government is concerned about gaps in staffing support. Do you currently have a recruitment and retention plan that covers gaps in staffing? Briefly describe, in 1-2 paragraphs, what you have in place.
NOTE: The Government does intend to have an industry day to include one-on-one sessions. More information will be provided at a later date.
All submissions are due no later than 7 August 2020 at 2:00 p.m MDT. All submissions shall be sent to Lt Mandi Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org and Emily J. McCollaum at email@example.com
******THIS IS NOT A REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL*****
This is a Request for Information (RFI) posting for the Air Force Material Command (AFMC), Ogden Air Logistics Complex (OO-ALC), and 75th Air Base Wing (75 ABW), located at Hill AFB, UT.
The purpose of this RFI is to conduct market research to determine if responsible sources exist to assist in determining if this effort can be a total 8(a) Small Business Set-Aside.
Attached to the posting is the Official RFI document which gives an overview of the requirement along with questions to be answered in the Capability Statement. Also attached is a DRAFT PWS dated 22 June 2020. This is to only be used as a way to better understand the type of potential requirements and not to be construed as the Final PWS.
- CP 810 586 7555 6038 ASPEN AVE
- HILL AFB , UT 84056-5805
- Mandi Johnson
- Phone Number 801-777-7522
- Emily J. McCollaum
- Phone Number 801-586-0647
- Jul 28, 2020 02:54 pm MDTSources Sought (Updated)
- Jun 26, 2020 11:46 am MDT Sources Sought (Original)
|Jun 27, 2020||[Sources Sought (Original)] Special Missions Support IT Services|
|Jul 29, 2020||[Sources Sought (Updated)] Special Missions Support IT Services|
|Aug 7, 2020||[Sources Sought (Updated)] Special Missions Support IT Services|
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.