Replace Primary & Secondary Electrical Distribution Phase 3
|Agency:||DEPT OF DEFENSE|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Jul 28, 2020|
|Due Date:||Aug 6, 2020|
- Contract Opportunity Type: Solicitation (Updated)
- All Dates/Times are: (UTC-06:00) MOUNTAIN STANDARD TIME, DENVER, USA
- Updated Published Date: Jul 28, 2020 04:39 pm MDT
- Original Published Date: Jul 02, 2020 06:11 pm MDT
- Updated Date Offers Due: Aug 06, 2020 02:00 pm MDT
- Original Date Offers Due: Aug 03, 2020 02:00 pm MDT
- Inactive Policy: 15 days after date offers due
- Updated Inactive Date: Aug 21, 2020
- Original Inactive Date: Aug 18, 2020
- Original Set Aside: Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) Set-Aside (FAR 19.14)
- Product Service Code: Y1NZ - CONSTRUCTION OF OTHER UTILITIES
- NAICS Code: 237130 - Power and Communication Line and Related Structures Construction
Place of Performance:
Cannon AFB , NM 88103USA
AMENDMENT 1: The purpose of this amendment is to update the Statement of Work (SOW) with a revised version entitled 'SOW Rev 1 dated 27 July 2020' based on the Q&As and extend the proposal due date to 6 August 2020, no later than 2pm (MT).
*Note: Solicitation Amendment 0001 dated 28 July 2020 and SOW Rev 1 dated 27 July 2020 are attached.
UPDATE 1: The purpose of this update is to attach the questions and answers (Q&As) and attendance sheet from the site visit. An Amendment to the solicitation to reflect these changes is forthcoming.
This construction project is to replace the Primary and Secondary Electrical Distribution at CAFB, NM in accordance with the Statement of Work, Specifications and Drawings. The contractor shall replace the overhead distribution system with an underground system. The underground system shall be installed via boring and trenching and shall meet specifications referenced within the solicitation. Additionally, the work to be completed shall meet standards of the governing agency when it falls outside the jurisdiction of the Air Force, including but not limited to Burlington North Santa Fe (BNSF)/Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), New Mexico Department of Transportation (NMDOT), New Mexico Department of Safety, Xcel Energy, Blue Stake/811, and the Eastern New Mexico Water Use
This project is a firm-fixed-price solicitation, utilizing Two-Step Sealed Bidding procedures prescribed at FAR Subpart 14.5.
- CP 575 785 2321 110 E ALISON AVE BLDG 600
- CANNON AFB , NM 88103-5321
- Kasheka Codner
- Phone Number 5757844504
- Fax Number 5757841147
- Jessica Baker
- Phone Number 5757842943
- Fax Number 5757841147
- Jul 28, 2020 04:39 pm MDTSolicitation (Updated)
- Jul 27, 2020 04:58 pm MDT Solicitation (Updated)
- Jul 15, 2020 09:56 pm MDT Presolicitation (Inactive)
- Jul 02, 2020 06:11 pm MDT Solicitation (Original)
|Jun 14, 2020||[Presolicitation (Original)] Replace Primary & Secondary Electrical Distribution Phase 3|
|Jul 3, 2020||[Solicitation (Original)] Replace Primary & Secondary Electrical Distribution Phase 3|
|Jul 27, 2020||[Solicitation (Updated)] Replace Primary & Secondary Electrical Distribution Phase 3|
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.