General Services Administration (GSA) seeks to lease the following space: Solicitation No. 9OK2180
|Agency:||GENERAL SERVICES ADMINISTRATION|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Feb 19, 2021|
|Due Date:||Mar 12, 2021|
- Contract Opportunity Type: Presolicitation (Original)
- All Dates/Times are: (UTC-06:00) CENTRAL STANDARD TIME, CHICAGO, USA
- Original Published Date: Feb 19, 2021 04:31 pm CST
- Original Response Date: Mar 12, 2021 05:00 pm CST
- Inactive Policy: 15 days after response date
- Original Inactive Date: Mar 27, 2021
- Original Set Aside:
- Product Service Code: X1AA - LEASE/RENTAL OF OFFICE BUILDINGS
- NAICS Code: 53112 - Lessors of Nonresidential Buildings (except Miniwarehouses)
Place of Performance:
Oklahoma City , OKUSA
General Services Administration (GSA) seeks to lease the following space:
City: Oklahoma City
North: John Kilpatrick Turnpike
East: Interstate 35
South: SW 104th Street; S Council Road; E State Highway 152
West: S Sara Road; John Kilpatrick Turnpike
Square Footage (ABOA): 43,564
Space Type: Office and Specialty Space
Training Yard (SF): 154,809
Parking Spaces (Total): 100
Parking Spaces (Surface/Reserved): 100
Full Term: 204 Months
Firm Term: 180 Months
Option Term: N/A
- The space shall be accessible 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and include use of elevators, restrooms, lights, and normal office equipment.
- Parking spaces for Government Owned Vehicles (GOV’s) are required and should be accessible 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- The building must have a loading dock.
- A freight elevator will be required if space is not on the first floor of a building.
- Ability to install antenna or satellite dish on the roof is required.
- A minimum of 17,000 ABOA SF of the offered space must have a minimum of 15’ foot ceilings to accommodate lab and training space.
- Office space must include an adverse weather storm shelter to house 90 persons.
- Training Yard must be level, grass, and located on-site.
Offered space must meet Government requirements for fire safety, accessibility, seismic, and sustainability standards per the terms of the Lease. A fully serviced lease is required. Offered space shall not be in the 100-year flood plain.
Entities are advised to familiarize themselves with the telecommunications prohibitions outlined under Section 889 of the FY19 National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA), as implemented by the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR). For more information, visit: https://acquisition.gov/FAR-Case-2019-009/889_Part_B.
Expressions of Interest Submission Instructions/Requirements:
Please provide the following basic information and descriptions pertaining to the
building you propose for consideration.
All submissions should include the following information:
(1) Name of owner;
(2) Age of building;
(3) Total existing gross square feet, and gross square feet per floor;
(4) Total existing square feet adjacent to site;
(5) Site plan depicting the building and parking;
(6) Floor plan and gross square footage of proposed space;
(7) Identification of on-site parking;
(8) Address or described location of building;
(9) Location on map demonstrating the building lies within the delineated area;
(10) A narrative and map describing proximity of the building to the nearest bus
and/or train stop, and major transportation routes;
(11) Evidence of ownership, if building submitted by owner. Non-Owners (e.g.
brokers) must provide evidence of authority granted by property owner to submit
the property; and
(12) Any information related to title issues, easements, or restrictions on the use of the building.
Expressions of Interest:
Interested offerors (owners, brokers, or their legal representatives) shall submit specific information concerning their properties via email to the GSA’s broker Public Properties no later than 5:00 pm Central Time on March 12, 2021; additionally, questions can be sent via email or phone.
Expressions of Interest Due: March 12, 2021
Market Survey (Estimated): TBD
Occupancy (Estimated): July 2023
Send Expressions of Interest to:
Name/Title: Teddy Seifert
Address: 1010 Wisconsin Avenue, NW, Suite 650
Washington, DC 20007
Office: (315) 825-1875
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Government Contact Information
Lease Contracting Officer: Patrick Staley
Project Manager: Sandy Martinez
Broker: Teddy Seifert
- CENTER FOR BROKER SERVICES 1800 F STS NW
- WASHINGTON , DC 20405
- Edward "Teddy" H. Seifert
- Phone Number 2026524189
- Payton Kulina
- Phone Number 2026524187
- Feb 19, 2021 04:31 pm CSTPresolicitation (Original)
|Feb 23, 2021||[Presolicitation (Updated)] General Services Administration (GSA) seeks to lease the following space: Solicitation No. 9OK2180|
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.