Inter-island Transportation from PR to STT
|Agency:||Department of Homeland Security|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Oct 8, 2017|
|Due Date:||Oct 11, 2017|
Solicitation Number :
Notice Type :
Added: Oct 07, 2017 1:23 pmSolicitation Number: 70FB70-18-R-00000010
Notice Type: Combined Synopsis/Solicitation
1. This is a combined synopsis/solicitation for commercial items prepared in accordance with the format in Subpart 12.6, as supplemented with additional information included in this notice. This announcement constitutes the only solicitation; proposals are being requested and a written solicitation will not be issued.
3. This solicitation document and incorporated provisions and clauses are those in effect through Federal Acquisition Circular 2005-86. The applicable North American Industry Classification Standard (NAICS) code is 488330. The small business size standard is 1,250 employees. This is an unrestricted, full and open acquisition.
4. FEMA intends to purchase the below contract line items:
CLIN Description of Supplies/Services People Unit Price
Period of Performance:
5. Description of requirements for the items to be acquired: The Department of Homeland Security (DHS)/Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) has a requirement to acquire cruise ships and/or accommodation barges for up to 2,000 people in Puerto Rico.
6. Quotes must include company name, company DUNS number, and point of contact information.
7. The Transportation Priorities and Allocation System (TPAS) will apply to this acquisition.
8. The following documents are attached:
9. All responsible sources should submit quotes to FEMA-NRCC-CAUL@fema.dhs.gov, , Isaac.email@example.com and FEMA-NRCC-CAS@fema.dhs.gov by Saturday, October 7, 2017, 5:00 PM EST.
Technical and/or administrative questions must be submitted in writing to FEMA-NRCC-CAUL@fema.dhs.gov , Isaac.firstname.lastname@example.org and FEMA-NRCC-CAS@fema.dhs.gov no later than 5:00PM EST, Saturday, October 7, 2017. Individual responses will not be given. Responses to all inquiries will be published by amendment to the solicitation and posted to FedBizOpps. Inquiries and information received after the established deadline will only be answered/addressed if considered essential to the requirement and in the best interest of the Government.
Please consult the list of document viewers if you cannot open a file.
Other (Draft RFPs/RFIs, Responses to Questions, etc..)
October 7, 2017
Combined_Synopsis_Solicitation_70FB70-18-R-00000006.... (43.74 Kb)
Terms_and_Conditions.pdf (238.84 Kb)
Description: Terms and Conditions
Contracting Office Address :
500 C Street, SW, Third Floor
Washington, District of Columbia 20472
Place of Performance :
Primary Point of Contact. :
Isaac L. Chapple
|Oct 9, 2017||[Combined Synopsis/Solicitation] Inter-island Transportation from PR to STT|
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?