NUWC Building 114 New Fire Alarm & Mass Notification System (Naval Undersea Warfare Center, Newport, Rhode Island)
|Agency:||DEPT OF DEFENSE|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Jul 13, 2020|
|Due Date:||Aug 18, 2020|
- Contract Opportunity Type: Solicitation (Original)
- All Dates/Times are: (UTC-04:00) EASTERN STANDARD TIME, NEW YORK, USA
- Original Published Date: Jul 13, 2020 03:53 pm EDT
- Original Date Offers Due: Aug 18, 2020 10:00 am EDT
- Inactive Policy: 15 days after date offers due
- Original Inactive Date: Sep 02, 2020
- Original Set Aside: Total Small Business Set-Aside (FAR 19.5)
- Product Service Code: Z2HB - REPAIR OR ALTERATION OF GOVERNMENT-OWNED GOVERNMENT-OPERATED (GOGO) R&D FACILITIES
- NAICS Code: 238210 - Electrical Contractors and Other Wiring Installation Contractors
Place of Performance:
Newport , RI 02841USA
The Naval Undersea Warfare Center, Division Newport (NUWCDIVNPT) has a requirement to remove the existing, conventional fire alarm system in building 114 at NUWCDIVNPT, and replace it with a new addressable combination fire alarm and mass notification system.
The contractor shall complete the entire scope of work, including testing and final acceptance, no later than 150 calendar days after notice to proceed.
NAICS Code: 238210 Electrical Contractors and Other Wiring Installation Contractors
SBA Size Standard: $16.5 Million
Construction Magnitude: Between $100,000 and $250,000.
Product Service Code (PSC): Z2HB Repair or Alteration of Government-owned government-operated (GOGO) R&D fac
Project Completion: 150 calendar days from receipt of Notice to Proceed (NTP)
An organized site visit will not be scheduled due to Covid-19.
Bid guarantee required.
Submit in writing all questions regarding the solicitation to the Point of Contact (POC): Cam Ormiston at firstname.lastname@example.org
Potential bidders must be currently registered in the System for Award Management (SAM) to be eligible for award. (See internet site https://www.sam.gov)
NOTE: Funds are not presently available for this effort. No award will be made under this solicitation until funds are available. The Government reserves the right to cancel this solicitation, either before or after the closing date. In the event the Government cancels this solicitation, the Government has no obligation to reimburse an offeror for any costs.
(End of Solicitation Notice)
- 9324 VIRGINIA AVENUE
- NORFOLK , VA 23511-0395
- Cam Ormiston
- Phone Number 4018411564
- Jul 13, 2020 03:53 pm EDTSolicitation (Original)
|Jun 25, 2020||[Presolicitation (Original)] NUWC Building 114 New Fire Alarm & Mass Notification System (Naval Undersea Warfare Center, Newport, Rhode Island)|
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.