STEWARDSHIP - Dutch Hill IRSC
|Agency:||AGRICULTURE, DEPARTMENT OF|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Jul 13, 2020|
|Due Date:||Aug 12, 2020|
- Contract Opportunity Type: Solicitation (Updated)
- All Dates/Times are: (UTC-04:00) EASTERN STANDARD TIME, NEW YORK, USA
- Updated Published Date: Jul 13, 2020 09:43 am EDT
- Original Published Date: Jul 13, 2020 09:39 am EDT
- Updated Date Offers Due: Aug 12, 2020 02:00 pm EDT
- Original Date Offers Due: Aug 12, 2020 09:00 pm EDT
- Inactive Policy: 15 days after date offers due
- Updated Inactive Date: Aug 27, 2020
- Original Inactive Date: Aug 27, 2020
- Original Set Aside: Total Small Business Set-Aside (FAR 19.5)
- Product Service Code: F006 - NATURAL RESOURCES/CONSERVATION- LAND TREATMENT PRACTICES
- NAICS Code: 115310 - Support Activities for Forestry
Place of Performance:
Manchester Center , VT 05255USA
C.2 Project Description
(a) Description of Work – The Dutch Hill Project is located on the Manchester Ranger District of the Green Mountain National Forest encompassing the area indicated on the Project Area Map (which includes Contract Area Maps) within the Town of Readsboro. Restoration objectives for the project area are summarized as follows:
- Improve Forest Health – Provide growing space for healthy trees and reduce fuel loadings
- Create and improve wildlife habitat – Provide mechanical treatments and preparatory work to create early successional habitat and increase habitat diversity.
- Improve soil and aquatic conditions – Provide for soil and riparian function and productivity. Provide timely soil erosion control measures and restorative work.
- Utilize Timber or other products – Provide wood resource to forest product industry.
To accomplish these objectives, the contract includes the following components: site preparation for natural regeneration, wildlife opening creation, barrier creation, culvert installation, construction of waterbars and other drainage structures, ditching and removal of refuse and scrap, and timber harvest.
(b) Resulting Contract – Any resultant contract will be a commercial services contract with requirements for timber removal.
ALL PROPOSALS AND REQUIRED BONDS ARE TO BE EMAILED TO
- GREEN MOUNTAIN NATIONAL FOREST 231 N MAIN STREET
- RUTLAND , VT 05701
- Alan Zero
- Phone Number 8147286288
- Jul 13, 2020 09:43 am EDTSolicitation (Updated)
- Jul 13, 2020 09:39 am EDT Solicitation (Original)
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.