68--Dry Ice Pellets
|Agency:||Department of Veterans Affairs|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Sep 30, 2017|
|Due Date:||Oct 5, 2017|
Solicitation Number :
Notice Type :
Added: Sep 29, 2017 9:30 amCONTRACT ADMINISTRATION DATA
(continuation from Standard Form 1449, block 18A.)
1. Contract Administration: All contract administration matters will be handled by the following individuals:
A. CONTRACTOR: B. GOVERNMENT: Pauline Ludwig, Contract Specialist
Great Lakes Acquisition Center
115 S 84th St, STE 100
Milwaukee, WI 53214 (414) 844-4868
2. CONTRACTOR REMITTANCE ADDRESS: All payments by the Government to the contractor will be made in accordance with:
[X] 52.232-33, Payment by Electronic Funds Transfer System for Award Management (Jul 2013)
3. INVOICES: Invoices shall be submitted in arrears in accordance with:
a. 852.232-72 Electronic Submission of Payment Requests (Nov 2012)
b. Upon Acceptance of Items
4. GOVERNMENT INVOICE ADDRESS: All invoices from the contractor shall be submitted electronically in accordance with 852.232-72 Electronic Submission of Payment Requests (Nov 2012).
FACSIMILE, E-Mail, and Scanned Documents are Not Acceptable forms of Submission for Payment Requests.
For assistance setting up e-Invoice, the below information is provided:
*OB10 e-Invoice Setup Information: 1-877-489-6135
*OB10 e-Invoice email: VA.Registration@ob10.com
*FSC e-invoice contact information: 1-877-353-9791
*FSC e-invoice email: email@example.com
BASIS OF AWARD:
The Government will make award to the lowest priced technically acceptable offer.
SCHEDULE OF SUPPLIES/SERVICES AND PRICES/COSTS
(SF 1449, Continuation of Blocks 19 24)
Vendor shall provide the following dry ice pellets for the Captain James A Lovell FHCC, North Chicago, IL. All dry ice pellets shall be delivered every Monday, for one full year, to the designated destination. If Monday is a federal holiday, then delivery will be made the following Tuesday. Deliveries will be made weekly, for a total of 52 deliveries throughout the year, FOB destination. Vendor shall provide the following product:
Description (includes manufacturer
and part number)
Dry ice pellets, 50lb bags, transported to the dry ice bin, Bldg 113
6 bags delivered weekly for 52 weeks
TOTAL COST Salient characteristics:
1. Vendor shall prepare the ice within the last 48 hours to ensure ice is fresh.
2. Vendor shall weigh each bag upon arrival at delivery site. VA may refuse delivery if bags weigh less than the required 50lb bags.
3. Vendor will empty ice pellets into the dry ice storage container (blue container, and place padding on top of the ice. Padding will be provided by the Blood Donor Processing Division.
Please consult the list of document viewers if you cannot open a file.
Other (Draft RFPs/RFIs, Responses to Questions, etc..)
September 29, 2017
Description: VA69D-17-Q-1749 VA69D-17-Q-1749_1.docx
Contracting Office Address :
Department of Veterans Affairs;Great Lakes Acquisition Center (GLAC);115 S 84th Street, Suite 100; WI 53214-1476
Place of Performance :
Captain James A Lovell FHCC;Blood Donor Center, bldg 113;3001 Green Bay Rd;North Chicago, IL
Point of Contact(s) :
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.