VLM Preventative Maintenance
|Agency:||Department of the Air Force|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Sep 30, 2017|
|Due Date:||Sep 29, 2017|
Solicitation Number :
Notice Type :
Added: Sep 29, 2017 10:53 am
29 September 2017
FROM: 22 CONS/LGCA
SUBJECT: Request for Quote; Solicitation #F2Z2956272AW01
1. In accordance with FAR 12.603(c)(2): This is a combined synopsis/solicitation for commercial items prepared in accordance with the format in FAR Subpart 12.6, as supplemented with additional information included in this notice. This announcement constitutes the only solicitation; proposals are being requested and a written solicitation will not be issued. This solicitation is being issued as a Request for Quotation, which incorporates provisions and clauses for commercial items in effect through Federal Acquisition Circular 2005-95.
2. The Government intends to award a Firm Fixed Price Contract based on Lowest Price Technically Acceptable.
3. The associated NAICS code for this acquisition is 811310 with a size standard of $12.5 Million Dollars.
4. The subject Request for Quote number is: F2Z2956272AW01.
5. McConnell AFB, KS 67221-3702 plans to acquire the following service. Preventative Maintenance and Telephone Support for 7 Modula VLM's.
6. A site visit will not be conducted for this requirement.
7. Offers are due by 3:00 p.m. CST on 29 September 2017. Please fill out the attached solicitation and send with your offer. Interested parties shall submit their quotes via email to SSgt Smith via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. All questions for this requirement are due by 1:00 p.m. CST 29 September 2017.
9. Please provide a quote for the line items listed below. Failure to quote on all CLINs will render the quote unacceptable and ineligible for award consideration.
ITEM DESCRIPTION QTY Unit Unit Price
Pricing Quoted: (GSA, Open Market Only, etc.) ______________________________________
Payment Terms: Delivery Date:
DUNS #: Required Cage Code Number:
POC: Telephone #:
E-Mail Address: Tax ID #:
Do you have the capacity to invoice electronically (invoicing through WAWF)?
11. This requirement shall be subject to the Buy American Act in accordance with DFARS 252.225-7000, (Buy American--Balance of Payments Program Certificate (JAN 2014)) and (DFARS 252.225-7001, (Buy American and Balance of Payments Program (DEC 2012)).
A. 52.212-2-Evaluation Commercial Items--Addenda
B. Awardee will be required to invoice through Wide Area Work Flow (WAWF).
C. Award can only be made to contractors registered in System for Award Management (http://www.SAM.gov).
D. Delivery/Assembly: Delivery shall be FOB Destination and included in CLIN prices noted above, unless otherwise and clearly noted by offeror in submitted offer.
E. In accordance with AFFARS 5352.201-9101, Ombudsman,
5352.201-9101 OMBUDSMAN (APR 2014)
(a) An ombudsman has been appointed to hear and facilitate the resolution of concerns from offerors, potential offerors, and others for this acquisition. When requested, the ombudsman will maintain strict confidentiality as to the source of the concern. The existence of the ombudsman does not affect the authority of the program manager, contracting officer, or source selection official. Further, the ombudsman does not participate in the evaluation of proposals, the source selection process, or the adjudication of protests or formal contract disputes. The ombudsman may refer the interested party to another official who can resolve the concern.
(b) Before consulting with an ombudsman, interested parties must first address their concerns, issues, disagreements, and/or recommendations to the contracting officer for resolution. Consulting an ombudsman does not alter or postpone the timelines for any other processes (e.g., agency level bid protests, GAO bid protests, requests for debriefings, employee-employer actions, contests of OMB Circular A-76 competition performance decisions).
(c) If resolution cannot be made by the contracting officer, the interested party may contact the ombudsman, Ms. Susan Madison, AFICA OL AMC, 507 Symington Drive, Scott AFB IL 62225-5022, (618) 229-0267, fax (618) 256-6668, email: email@example.com. Concerns, issues, disagreements, and recommendations that cannot be resolved at the Center/MAJCOM/DRU/HQ AFICA/AFISRA/SMC ombudsman level, may be brought by the interested party for further consideration to the Air Force ombudsman, Associate Deputy Assistant Secretary (ADAS) (Contracting), SAF/AQC, 1060 Air Force Pentagon, Washington DC 20330-1060, phone number (571) 256-2395, facsimile number (571) 256-2431.
(d) The ombudsman has no authority to render a decision that binds the agency.
(e) Do not contact the ombudsman to request copies of the solicitation, verify offer due date, or clarify technical requirements. Such inquiries shall be directed to the Contracting Officer.
**Before contacting the Ombudsman please contact the Contract Administrator, SrA Sena via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org**
F. Additional FAR clauses cited within the solicitation will be incorporated into the resulting contract
1. Statement of Work dated 28 September 2017.
Please consult the list of document viewers if you cannot open a file.
VLM Preventative MX
Other (Draft RFPs/RFIs, Responses to Questions, etc..)
VLM Preventative MX
September 29, 2017
Attachment_1_-_Statement_of_Work_dated_28_September_... (206.29 Kb)
Description: Statement of Work
Attachment_2_-_WD_15-5341_(Rev._-6).pdf (146.43 Kb)
Description: WD 15-5341 (Rev. -6)
Combo_VLM_Preventative_Maintenance.pdf (211.94 Kb)
Description: Combo VLM Preventative Maintenance
September 29, 2017
Attachment_3_-_Statement_of_Work_dated_28_September_... (206.92 Kb)
Description: Amended Statement of Work dated 28 September 2017
September 29, 2017
Attachment_4_-_Statement_of_Work_dated_29_September_... (206.53 Kb)
Description: Attachment 4 - Statement of Work Amendment Revision 2
Contracting Office Address :
53384 Kansas St
McConnell AFB, Kansas 67221-3702
Place of Performance :
McConnell AFB, KS
McConnell AFB, Kansas 67221
Primary Point of Contact. :
Zacarias G. Sena
Secondary Point of Contact :
Gregory R. Smith,
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?