FISCAL YEAR 2017 MATOC FOR GERMANY, BELGIUM, AND THE NETHERLANDS
|Agency:||Department of the Army|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Sep 30, 2017|
Solicitation Number :
Notice Type :
Contract Award Date :
September 28, 2017
Contract Award Number :
Contract Award Dollar Amount :
Contract Line Item Number :
Contractor Awarded Name :
Contractor Awarded DUNS :
Added: Mar 02, 2017 9:59 amPRESOLICITATION NOTICE
W912GB-17-R-0017: Multiple Award Task Order (MATOC) Indefinite-Delivery, Indefinite-Quantity (IDIQ) Construction Contracts for Germany, Belgium, and the Netherlands
1. ANTICIPATED PROJECT TITLE: Fiscal Year 2017 (FY17) Germany, Belgium, and the Netherlands Multiple Award Task Order Contract (MATOC)
2. AGENCY: U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) Europe District (NAU)
3. NAICS: 236220, Commercial and Institutional Building Construction
4. CONTRACT SPECIALIST: Anthony Melicharek, email@example.com
6. SOLICITATION NUMBER: W912GB-17-R-0017
7. DESCRIPTION: USACE NAU intends to issue a solicitation for a Firm Fixed Price (FFP) IDIQ MATOC. The estimated acquisition cost of the requirement is approximately $249,900,000.00. Services to be performed under this contract will consist of real property repair and maintenance, environmental work, force protection work, and construction services. Use of the MATOC will provide the Government with a construction product delivery method that can accommodate quick and straight-forward projects, as well as some small but complex projects, and can help minimize design effort and related overhead expenditures, as well as handle compressed schedules. Task Orders will primarily address new construction, design-build, general building renovation, road and pavement repair, and general environmental work including, but not limited to, incidental minor construction, excavation, plumbing, demolition, electrical, structural, mechanical, concrete work, and environmental remedial work. Contract awards are anticipated for any work for US Forces and/or Facilities in Germany, Belgium and the Netherlands.
8. TYPE OF CONTRACT: This solicitation will be for award of FFP IDIQ MATOCs. Use of the MATOC will provide the Government with a construction project delivery method that can help minimize design effort and related overhead expenditures, as well as handle compressed schedules.
10. SELECTION PROCESS: The acquisition strategy is a competitive negotiation using the tradeoff process, resulting in a FFP contract award to up to five offerors who demonstrate the best value to the Government, considering all non-price (technical) and price factors.
Europe District intends to use Two Phase Design-Build Selection Procedures in accordance with FAR Subpart 36.3 and as authorized by 10 USC 2305a. Proposals will be evaluated in Phase One to determine which offerors will submit proposals for Phase Two and contracts will be awarded using competitive negotiation.
11. CONTRACT MAGNITUDE: The term of the resultant contracts will be limited to a base period of three years and two option periods of one year each. The contemplated contracts' shared capacity will not exceed $249,900,000.00 for the base and all option years.
12. SITE VISIT/PRE-PROPOSAL CONFERENCE: The solicitation will provide further information on the Site Visit/Pre-Proposal Conference.
13. SOLICITATION WEBSITES: All prospective contractors and their subcontractors and suppliers must be registered in Federal Business Opportunities Website (FedBizOpps) https://www.fbo.gov before they will be allowed to download solicitation information. Contractors must be registered in the System for Award Management (SAM) at https://www.sam.gov/portal/public/SAM/ prior to award of this contract. Solicitation documents, plans and specifications will only be available via FedBizOpps. Registration for plans and specifications should be made via FedBizOpps Internet Homepage. If you are not registered, the United States government is not responsible for providing you with notifications of any changes to this solicitation. The solicitation will be available only as a direct download. This solicitation will not be issued on CD-ROM. Neither telephonic, mailed, nor fax requests will be accepted. Registration should be completed one week prior to the issue date. It is therefore the Contractor's responsibility to monitor the website daily for the solicitation to be posted, and for any posted changes or amendments to this solicitation. The plans and specifications and all notifications of changes to this solicitation shall only be made through this posting and modifications hereto. Plans and specifications will not be provided in a printed-paper format; however, the Government reserves the right to revert to paper medium when it is determined to be in the Government's best interest. NOTE: This solicitation is in .pdf format and requires Adobe Acrobat Reader. Adobe Acrobat Reader may be downloaded free of charge at http://www.adobe.com/products/reader.
14. ANTICIPATED SOLICITATION RELEASE DATE AND AWARD DATE: The Government anticipates releasing the solicitation on or about 17 March 2017. The Government intends to have Phase I proposals due on 17 April 2017 and award the contracts in the June 2017 timeframe. Actual dates and times will be identified in the solicitation. Additional details can be found in the solicitation when it is posted.
15. NOTICE TO OFFERORS: The Government reserves the right to cancel any or all of the solicitation(s), either before or after the proposal opening with no obligation to the offeror by the Government.
MINIMUM GUARANTEE: A single minimum guarantee amount of $50,000.00 will cover the base period and any option period(s).
Potential offerors are encouraged to submit their company name, mailing address and telephone, and e-mail address of an English speaking contact no later than 16:30 Central European Time (CET), Monday 17 March 2017 to Contract Specialist Anthony Melicharek at Anthony.firstname.lastname@example.org and Contracting Officer Jeffrey Harrington at Jeffrey.Harrington@usace.army.mil. You will be informed when and where you may obtain a copy of the solicitation documents as well as details on any potential site visit.
16. POINT-OF-CONTACT: The USACE NAU Contracting Office will be the sole point-of-contact for this solicitation. The Primary Contracting Point of Contact for this solicitation is Contract Specialist, Mr. Anthony Melicharek at Anthony.email@example.com and Contracting Officer Jeffrey Harrington at Jeffrey.Harrington@usace.army.mil.
Added: Mar 17, 2017 9:27 amSOLICITATION FOR FISCAL YEAR 2017 MATOC FOR GERMANY, BELGIUM, AND THE NETHERLANDS: This acquisition w ill result in at least two, but no more than five, Firm Fixed Price Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) Multiple Aw ard Task Order Contracts (MATOC) to
provide a contract vehicle for use w ithin Germany, Belgium, and Netherlands to provide real property repair and maintenance, environmental w ork, force protection w ork, and construction services, including design-build.
Solicitation package includes 23 files.
Added: Apr 05, 2017 11:38 amAMENDMENT 01 TO SOLICITATION W912GB-17-R-0017
Added: Sep 29, 2017 5:57 amTHE FOLLOWING CONTRACTS WERE AWARDED UNDER THIS MATOC SOLICITATION:
W912GB17D0030 BB Government Services GmbH
W912GB17D0033 SKE Government Support Services
W912GB17D0034 Wayss & Freytag
Please consult the list of document viewers if you cannot open a file.
March 17, 2017
A.01.24_EP-310-1-6a Construction Signs _Deutsch_.pdf... (293.69 Kb)
Download/View A.01.24_EP-310-1-6a Construction Signs _Deutsch_.pdf
A.01.24_02 82 14.00 10 Asbestos Hazard Control Activ... (94.59 Kb)
Download/View A.01.24_02 82 14.00 10 Asbestos Hazard Control Activities.pdf
A.01.24_EP-310-1-6a Construction Signs.pdf (830.98 Kb)
Description: Pricing Schedule
A.07.23.04 Sol Attach 3 PPQ 17-R-0017.docx (35.08 Kb)
Description: Past Performance Questionnaire
Description: Experience Information Sheet
A.07.23.02 Sol Attach 1 ExpOverviewSheet 17-R-0017.d... (36.66 Kb)
Download/View A.07.23.02 Sol Attach 1 ExpOverviewSheet 17-R-0017.docx
Description: Experience Overview Sheet
A.07.23 Solicitation R W912GB-17-R-0017.pdf (407.41 Kb)
Description: Solicitation 17-R-0017
A.01.24_01 78 00 Completion Procedures.pdf (50.74 Kb)
A.01.24_01 45 01.10 USACE QUALITY CONTROL SYSTEM (QC... (38.92 Kb)
Download/View A.01.24_01 45 01.10 USACE QUALITY CONTROL SYSTEM (QCS).pdf
A.01.24_00 73 15.15 Time Extensions for Unusually Se... (22.00 Kb)
Download/View A.01.24_00 73 15.15 Time Extensions for Unusually Severe Weather.pdf
A.01.24_00 73 15 General Conditions (05-15).pdf (301.08 Kb)
A.01.13 UPB_Germany_Italy_Europe_2015-2005.PDF (3,752.87 Kb)
Description: Unit Price Book
A.01.13 Supplement to 2015 JOC UPB.pdf (235.24 Kb)
Description: Unit Price Book Supplement
A.01.24_01 00 15 Design After Award.pdf (161.15 Kb)
A.01.24_01 32 01.00 10 Project Schedule.pdf (131.44 Kb)
A.01.24_01 45 01 USACE Quality Control.pdf (63.67 Kb)
A.01.24_01 35 26.10 Additional Safety and Occupation... (45.73 Kb)
Download/View A.01.24_01 35 26.10 Additional Safety and Occupational Health Requirements for Projects in the European Union.pdf
A.01.24_01 35 26 Safety and Occupational Health Requ... (269.52 Kb)
Download/View A.01.24_01 35 26 Safety and Occupational Health Requirements (05-15).pdf
A.01.24_01 33 00 Submittal Procedures.pdf (95.30 Kb)
A.01.13 DIN Conversion to European Standard.pdf (224.38 Kb)
April 5, 2017
A.07.24.01_Amend_01_R-E_17-R-0017.pdf (359.90 Kb)
Description: Amendment 01 to Solicitation W912GB-17-R-0017
April 13, 2017
A.07.24.02_Amend_02__R_17-R-0017.pdf (21.62 Kb)
Description: Amendment 02
A.07.24.02_Amend_02_Sol_BLG_Rev_Final_17-R-0017.docx... (14.04 Kb)
Description: Amendment 02 - BLG Template Revised
A.07.24.02_Amend_02_Sol_Attach_3_PPQ_REV_17-R-0017.d... (30.31 Kb)
Description: Amendment 02 - Attach 3 PPQ Revised
Contracting Office Address :
Konrad-Adenauer Ring 39
Primary Point of Contact. :
Erica J Taylor,
Secondary Point of Contact :
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.