Solicitation No: 1240LU22Q0021 Name: Indian Meadows Trailhead Water System Improvements Forest: Helena-Lewis and Clark National Forest
|Agency:||AGRICULTURE, DEPARTMENT OF|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Aug 10, 2022|
|Due Date:||Aug 17, 2022|
- Contract Opportunity Type: Solicitation (Updated)
- All Dates/Times are: (UTC-06:00) MOUNTAIN STANDARD TIME, DENVER, USA
- Updated Published Date: Aug 10, 2022 09:16 am MDT
- Original Published Date: Jul 27, 2022 01:29 pm MDT
- Updated Date Offers Due: Aug 17, 2022 05:00 pm MDT
- Original Date Offers Due: Aug 17, 2022 05:00 pm MDT
- Inactive Policy: 15 days after date offers due
- Updated Inactive Date: Sep 01, 2022
- Original Inactive Date: Sep 01, 2022
- Original Set Aside: Total Small Business Set-Aside (FAR 19.5)
- Product Service Code: Y1NE - CONSTRUCTION OF WATER SUPPLY FACILITIES
- 237110 - Water and Sewer Line and Related Structures Construction
Place of Performance:
Helena , MT 59601USA
The purpose of Amendment 001, Indian Meadows Trailhead Water System Improvements in Helena-Lewis and Clark National Forest 1) answer questions from Industry, 2) Update Section L to closely align with Section M, and 3) Add Attachment 5 - Well Logs Indian Meadows Corrals to J.1 ATTACHMENTS.
Respondents to the solicitation must sign and return a copy of Amendment with the proposal.
Questions may be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org, 713-870-8809.
Due date for quotes remains the same 8/17/2022 5:00 Local Time.
Improvements to the Indian Meadows Trailhead includes the installation of a new water system w/solar powered pump to facilitate services at the trailhead for pedestrian and stock use. The components of the water system include but are not limited to installation of a new underground water tank, new water lines (w/fittings), frost free hydrants, galvanized steel stock water tanks, valve boxes, and all other incidental items necessary to complete the project in accordance with the plans and specifications. Components of the solar system and pump include but are not limited to solar panels (including support and base), pumps, inverter, tank level float switch system, wiring, conduits, and all other incidental items necessary to complete the project in accordance with the plans and specifications.
The contractor shall furnish all labor, materials, equipment, tools, transportation, and supplies and shall perform all work required to complete the project as shown on the plans, shown on the manufacturer’s shop drawings, and as described in the Standard Specifications (FP-14) and Attachment 2 FSSS.
Period of Performance: 365 days after notice to proceed
Proposals due 8/17/2022 5:00 Local time
Please see Attachments for details.
- 324 25th ST
- Ogden , UT 844012310
- Lee Drake
- Phone Number 713-870-8809
- Lisa Rakich
- Phone Number 406-409-0561
- Aug 10, 2022 09:16 am MDTSolicitation (Updated)
- Jul 27, 2022 01:29 pm MDT Solicitation (Original)
|Jul 27, 2022||[Solicitation (Original)] Solicitation No: 1240LU22Q0021 Name: Indian Meadows Trailhead Water System Improvements Forest: Helena-Lewis and Clark National Forest|
|Sep 15, 2022||[Solicitation (Updated)] Solicitation No: 1240LU22Q0021 Name: Indian Meadows Trailhead Water System Improvements Forest: Helena-Lewis and Clark National Forest|
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.