Quarterly Waterjet System Cleaning Service
|Agency:||DEPT OF DEFENSE|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Aug 11, 2022|
|Due Date:||Aug 26, 2022|
- Contract Opportunity Type: Combined Synopsis/Solicitation (Original)
- All Dates/Times are: (UTC-04:00) EASTERN STANDARD TIME, NEW YORK, USA
- Original Published Date: Aug 11, 2022 01:24 pm EDT
- Original Date Offers Due: Aug 26, 2022 10:00 am EDT
- Inactive Policy: 15 days after date offers due
- Original Inactive Date: Sep 10, 2022
- Original Set Aside: Total Small Business Set-Aside (FAR 19.5)
- Product Service Code: J034 - MAINT/REPAIR/REBUILD OF EQUIPMENT- METALWORKING MACHINERY
- 811310 - Commercial and Industrial Machinery and Equipment (except Automotive and Electronic) Repair and Maintenance
Place of Performance:
Middletown , PA 17057USA
This is a combined synopsis/solicitation for a commercial item prepared in accordance with the format in FAR Subpart 12.6, as supplemented with additional information included in this notice. This announcement constitutes the only solicitation; proposals are being requested and a written solicitation will not be issued.
1. The solicitation number is W50S9222Q9014. This solicitation is issued as a Request for Proposals (RFP).
2. This requirement is solicited 100% Total Small-Business set-aside.
3. Below is the contract line item number (CLIN).
a) CLIN 0001 – 12 Months, Base Year: Quarterly Waterjet System Cleaning Service in accordance with the PWS;
b) CLIN 1001 – 12 Months, Option Year 1: Quarterly Waterjet System Cleaning Service in accordance with the PWS;
c) CLIN 2001 – 12 Months, Option Year 2: Quarterly Waterjet System Cleaning Service in accordance with the PWS;
d) CLIN 3001 – 12 Months, Option Year 3: Quarterly Waterjet System Cleaning Service in accordance with the PWS;
e) CLIN 4001 – 12 Months, Option Year 4: Quarterly Waterjet System Cleaning Service in accordance with the PWS; and
f) CLIN 0002 – 6 Months, Continued performance to be used on an as needed basis in accordance with FAR 52.217-8.
4. Description of requirement for the services to be acquired.
a) Period of performance:
a. CLIN 0001 – projected: 30 September 2022 to 29 September 2023;
b. CLIN 0002 – projected: 30 September 2023 to 29 September 2024;
c. CLIN 0003 – projected: 30 September 2024 to 29 September 2025;
d. CLIN 0004 – projected: 30 September 2025 to 29 September 2026; and
e. CLIN 0005 – projected: 30 September 2026 to 29 September 2027
b) Performance Location: 193d Special Operations Wing, Middletown, PA 17057
c) Inspection and acceptance: FOB destination
d) Wage Determination: 2015-4225, Rev 22, 27 June 2022
5. The incorporated provisions and clauses are those in effect through Federal Acquisition Circular 2022-06, effective 26 May 2022.
Site Visit. It is the intent of the Government to host a site visit for this requirement. The site visit will be held on Thursday, 18 August 2022 at 10:00 am ET. Contractors who have RSVP’d will be met at the gate and escorted to 75 Mustang Alley, Middletown, PA 17057. All contractors will sign in at the site visit. There will be a short explanation of the project and interested contractors will be able to view the equipment.
RSVP. All companies who plan to attend the Site Visit shall RSVP via email to TSgt Caitlyn Hart at email@example.com not later than Tuesday, 16 August 2022 at 10:00 am ET. Companies are restricted to no more than two individuals per company. Failure to RSVP and provide the required information may result in denial of base access. Contractors shall provide the following information in the RSVP email:
- Attendee Name(s);
- Company; and
- Date AND time of arrival.
Questions and Answers. All questions must be submitted via email to TSgt Caitlyn Hart at firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline for submitting questions is Friday, 19 August 2022 at 10:00 am ET. Questions submitted after the aforementioned cutoff date may not be reviewed or answered.
Offer Due Date. Offers are due on Friday, 26 August 2022 at 10:00 am ET. Only electronic offers submitted via email will be considered for this requirement. Submit offers to both TSgt Caitlyn Hart at email@example.com and the 193d MSC Contracting Team Org Box at 193.SOW.193.SOW.Contracting.Org@us.af.mil.
- KO FOR PAANG DO NOT DELETE 79 MUSTANG ALY
- MIDDLETOWN , PA 17057-5071
- TSgt Caitlyn Hart
- 193 Contracting Office
- Aug 11, 2022 01:24 pm EDTCombined Synopsis/Solicitation (Original)
- Aug 01, 2022 09:00 am EDT Sources Sought (Original)
|Aug 23, 2022||[Combined Synopsis/Solicitation (Updated)] Quarterly Waterjet System Cleaning Service|
|Aug 25, 2022||[Combined Synopsis/Solicitation (Updated)] Quarterly Waterjet System Cleaning Service|
|Sep 20, 2022||[Award Notice (Original)] Quarterly Waterjet System Cleaning Service|
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.