Wiley Mill Samples Grinder - El Reno, OK
|Agency:||AGRICULTURE, DEPARTMENT OF|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Aug 11, 2022|
|Due Date:||Aug 16, 2022|
- Contract Opportunity Type: Combined Synopsis/Solicitation (Original)
- All Dates/Times are: (UTC-05:00) CENTRAL STANDARD TIME, CHICAGO, USA
- Original Published Date: Aug 11, 2022 02:38 pm CDT
- Original Date Offers Due: Aug 16, 2022 12:00 pm CDT
- Inactive Policy: 15 days after date offers due
- Original Inactive Date: Aug 31, 2022
- Original Set Aside: Total Small Business Set-Aside (FAR 19.5)
- Product Service Code: 6640 - LABORATORY EQUIPMENT AND SUPPLIES
- 334516 - Analytical Laboratory Instrument Manufacturing
Place of Performance:
El Reno , OK 73036USA
This is a combined synopsis/solicitation for commercial item with commercial services prepared in accordance with the format in FAR subpart 12.06, as supplemented with additional information included in this notice. This announcement constitutes the only solicitation; quotes are being requested and a written solicitation will not be issued. The solicitation number is 12805B22Q0452 and is issued as a request for quotation (RFQ). This solicitation document incorporates those provisions and clauses in effect through Federal Acquisition Circular 2021-05. The associated NAICS Code is 334516 and the Small Business Size Standard is 1000 Employees.
The USDA, Agricultural Research Service, Plains Area, in El Reno, OK requires the purchase of a Wiley Mill Model 4 Samples Grinder, brand name or equal. The Government intends to award a firm fixed price purchase order.
The requirements are further detail in the attached Requirements Document.
The DELIVERY ADDRESS is:
7207 West Cheyenne Street
El Reno, OK 73036
DOCUMENTS TO BE INCLUDED IN QUOTE: In order to be considered for award, Offerors shall respond by:
- Providing a quote on company letterhead addressing all of the requirements of the RFQ, clearly note per item pricing in accordance with Brand Name specifications (attached), shipping/handling/delivery costs, and be valid for at least 90 days after receipt of quote.
- Have an Active SAM.gov registration and complete the Representations in FAR 52.204-54; the Representation and Certification section should also be completed electronically in the System for Award Management (SAM) at www.sam.gov. Please include your Unique Identity Number,
Any amendment and documents related to this procurement will be available electronically at the Government Point of Entry (beta.sam.gov).
FAR clauses 52.212-1, 52.212-2, 52.212-3, 52.212-4 and 52.212-5 (and any addenda to those clauses) are included in the attached clauses and provisions document. Additionally, other contract requirements and terms/conditions can be located in the same document.
The Government anticipates award of a contract resulting from this solicitation to the responsible offeror whose quote conforms to the specifications that will be the most advantageous to the Government in accordance with FAR 13.106-2 considering three major areas: technical acceptance, past performance and price. Quotes will be evaluated by performing a comparative evaluation in accordance with FAR 13.106-2(b)(3) to determine which quote represents the best as a whole. The Government has the discretion to accept other than the lowest priced quote that provides additional benefits.
All sources wishing to quote shall furnish a quotation by 12:00 p.m. Central Time, on or before Tuesday, August 18, 2022. Quotations are to be sent via email to Jennifer Busbea at email@example.com with the RFQ number in the subject line.
Failure to provide the required information in the requested format may result in quotes not being considered for award.
Attached Provisions/Clauses apply to this RFQ and any subsequent award.
- 2150 CENTRE AVENUE BLDG D, SUITE 300
- FORT COLLINS , CO 80526
- Jennifer Busbea
- Phone Number 8065777228
- Fax Number 8067235272
- Aug 11, 2022 02:38 pm CDTCombined Synopsis/Solicitation (Original)
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.