SYNOPSIS A-E and Design Services for Industrial and Research Facilities NAVFAC WASHINGTON
|Agency:||DEPT OF DEFENSE|
|State:||District of Columbia|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Jul 30, 2020|
|Due Date:||Aug 12, 2020|
- Contract Opportunity Type: Presolicitation (Updated)
- All Dates/Times are: (UTC-04:00) EASTERN STANDARD TIME, NEW YORK, USA
- Updated Published Date: Jul 30, 2020 01:28 pm EDT
- Original Published Date: Jul 06, 2020 08:54 pm EDT
- Updated Response Date: Aug 12, 2020 12:00 pm EDT
- Original Response Date: Aug 06, 2020 12:00 pm EDT
- Inactive Policy: Manual
- Updated Inactive Date: Aug 13, 2020
- Original Inactive Date: Aug 07, 2020
- Original Set Aside:
- Product Service Code: C219 - ARCHITECT AND ENGINEERING- GENERAL: OTHER
- NAICS Code: 541330 - Engineering Services
Place of Performance:
Washington Navy Yard , DC 20374-5018USA
NAVFAC Washington has a requirement for Architectural & Engineering Services for various Industrial and Research Facilities within the NAVFAC Washington Area of Responsibilities (AOR).
The procurement will result in one Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract for multi-discipline Architect-Engineering (A&E) services for Industrial and Research Facilities located in the Naval Facilities Engineering Command (NAVFAC) Washington’s area of responsibility (AOR) including Washington, DC, Maryland and Virginia, but may also include work worldwide.
The procured IDIQ contract will be for a base period of one year and four one-year option periods. The combined total amount that may be paid (including option years) will not exceed $75 million.
Industrial services includes multi-disciplined A&E design and engineering services for single/multi-story facilities, high-bay (including hangars), masonry concrete, steel, week and pre-engineered types of facilities; research development test & evaluation (RTD&E) and manufacturing facilities; laboratory facilities; major civil projects; Anti-Terrorism/Force Protection analysis & design; MILCON construction design and MILCON Team Planning and Programming; and comprehensive planning projects.
See attached SYNOPSIS document for full description and RFI Response dated 20 July 2020.
See attached Synopsis AMENDMENT 1 which includes the following:
- Change to Section II, Criterion 1, Submission Requirement a. and l.
- Change to Section III 5 (JOINT VENTURE) Submission Requirement i. and j.
- Delete in its entirety: Section III 6 (FedEx or hand-delivery address)
- Delete in its entirety: Section III 7 (Instructions for hand delivery)
- Change to Section III 8, a.
- Updated RFI Response dated 28 July 2020 (Response 4, 5, 7, 8, 26, 29, and 30)
- ATTACHMENT A - PPQ
- ATTACHMENT B – SB Subcontracting Plan
- 1314 HARWOOD STREET SE
- WASHINGTON NAVY YARD , DC 20374-5018
- Frank G. Decker
- Phone Number 2026857418
- Cyndi Crowder
- Phone Number 2026853157
- Jul 30, 2020 01:28 pm EDTPresolicitation (Updated)
- Jul 20, 2020 08:55 pm EDT Presolicitation (Updated)
- Jul 06, 2020 08:54 pm EDT Presolicitation (Original)
|Jan 23, 2020||[Sources Sought (Original)] Sources Sought NAVFAC Washington IDIQ A-E Services Industrial|
|Jul 7, 2020||[Presolicitation (Original)] SYNOPSIS A-E and Design Services for Industrial and Research Facilities NAVFAC WASHINGTON|
|Jul 22, 2020||[Presolicitation (Updated)] SYNOPSIS A-E and Design Services for Industrial and Research Facilities NAVFAC WASHINGTON|
|Aug 6, 2020||[Presolicitation (Updated)] SYNOPSIS A-E and Design Services for Industrial and Research Facilities NAVFAC WASHINGTON|
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.