The Government is seeking to lease Flex/Warehouse space in Redford, MI for a minimum of 22,708 ANSI/BOMA Office Area (ABOA) to a maximum of 23,843ABOA square feet.
|Agency:||GENERAL SERVICES ADMINISTRATION|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Jul 30, 2020|
|Due Date:||Aug 20, 2020|
- Contract Opportunity Type: Presolicitation (Original)
- All Dates/Times are: (UTC-04:00) EASTERN STANDARD TIME, NEW YORK, USA
- Original Published Date: Jul 30, 2020 01:08 pm EDT
- Original Response Date: Aug 20, 2020 05:00 pm EDT
- Inactive Policy: 15 days after response date
- Original Inactive Date: Sep 04, 2020
- Original Set Aside:
- Product Service Code: X1AA - LEASE/RENTAL OF OFFICE BUILDINGS
- NAICS Code: 531120 - Lessors of Nonresidential Buildings (except Miniwarehouses)
Place of Performance:
Redford , MIUSA
General Services Administration (GSA) seeks to lease the following space:
North: Eight Mile Rd.
South: Eureka Rd.
East: Southfield Fwy. (M-39) to Dix-Toledo, to Eureka Rd.
West: Inkster Rd. to 5 Mile Rd., 5 Mile Rd. to Haggerty Rd., Haggerty Rd. to Joy Rd., Joy Rd. to Hix Rd.
Minimum Sq. Ft. (ABOA):
Maximum Sq. Ft. (ABOA):
Structured Parking Spaces (Total):
36, structured and secured
Subleases will not be considered.
The Government will have access to the space 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Space shall be contiguous on one floor.
Warehouse space(appx. 19,000) requires minimum 15’ ceilings
At least one warehouse garage door 14’ high by 12’ wide is required.
Offered space must meet Government requirements for fire safety, accessibility, seismic and sustainability standards per the terms of the Lease. A fully serviced lease is required. Offered space shall not be in the 100-year flood plain.
Expressions of Interest Due:
August 20, 2020
Market Survey (Estimated):
Send Expressions of Interest to:
Alyssa Brooks, Senior Associate
Expressions of interest must be received in writing no later than August 20, 2020 at 5:00 PM EST, and must include the following information at a minimum:
- Building name and address;
- Location of space in the building and date of availability;
- ANSI/BOMA Office Area (ABOA) square feet offered AND Rentable square feet offered;
- Scaled floor plans (as-built) identifying offered space;
- Evidence of ability to meet the required occupancy date of September 2021;
- Name, address, telephone number, and email address of authorized contact.
- All interested parties must either submit evidence of ownership or written authorization to represent the owner(s). Any submission received without documentation of ownership and/or written authorization to represent the owner(s) will not be considered until such time the documentation has been received which also must be submitted prior to the Expression of Interest Due Date. In case where an agency is representing multiple ownership entities, broker must submit written acknowledgment/permission to represent multiple interested parties for the same submission
- Reference Project Number 8MI2283 in response to this ad.
Lease Contracting Officer:
- CENTER FOR BROKER SERVICES 1800 F STS NW
- WASHINGTON , DC 20405
- Aly Brooks
- Phone Number 3122282056
- Jul 30, 2020 01:08 pm EDTPresolicitation (Original)
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.