Learning Management System
|Agency:||FEDERAL MEDIATION AND CONCILIATION SERVICE|
|State:||District of Columbia|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Jul 30, 2020|
|Due Date:||Aug 7, 2020|
- Contract Opportunity Type: Combined Synopsis/Solicitation (Updated)
- All Dates/Times are: (UTC-04:00) EASTERN STANDARD TIME, NEW YORK, USA
- Updated Published Date: Jul 29, 2020 06:20 pm EDT
- Original Published Date: Jul 13, 2020 03:23 pm EDT
- Updated Date Offers Due: Aug 07, 2020 03:00 pm EDT
- Original Date Offers Due: Aug 07, 2020 03:00 pm EDT
- Inactive Policy: 15 days after date offers due
- Updated Inactive Date: Aug 22, 2020
- Original Inactive Date: Aug 22, 2020
- Original Set Aside: Total Small Business Set-Aside (FAR 19.5)
- Product Service Code: D318 - IT AND TELECOM- INTEGRATED HARDWARE/SOFTWARE/SERVICES SOLUTIONS, PREDOMINANTLY SERVICES
- NAICS Code: 611420 - Computer Training
Place of Performance:
Washington , DC 20427USA
***Amended to add "Vendor Questions and Answers_1" and "LMS Courses"
The Federal Mediation and Conciliation Service (FMCS) intends to award a firm fixed priced purchase order to procure a Commercial Off-the-Shelf (COTS) Learning Management System (LMS) that provides employees with the most up-to-date Operations-related, IT, and Federal Compliance online courses available via an FMCS-branded website and LMS that is available via any internet accessible equipment, 24 hours per day. See Attachment 1 – Statement of Work for details.
Questions regarding this RFQ must be addressed to Erika LeTourneau, email@example.com, no later than Friday, July 24, 2020.
- 250 E ST SW, 7TH FLOOR
- WASHINGTON , DC 20427
- Erika Faith LeTourneau
- Phone Number 2026069640
- Alton Green
- Jul 29, 2020 06:20 pm EDTCombined Synopsis/Solicitation (Updated)
- Jul 13, 2020 03:23 pm EDT Combined Synopsis/Solicitation (Original)
|Jul 13, 2020||[Combined Synopsis/Solicitation (Original)] Learning Management System|
|Aug 6, 2020||[Combined Synopsis/Solicitation (Updated)] Learning Management System|
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.