FY20 GENERATOR INSTALLATION SERVICE
|Agency:||AGRICULTURE, DEPARTMENT OF|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Jul 30, 2020|
|Due Date:||Aug 11, 2020|
- Contract Opportunity Type: Solicitation (Original)
- All Dates/Times are: (UTC-07:00) PACIFIC STANDARD TIME, LOS ANGELES, USA
- Original Published Date: Jul 30, 2020 08:54 am PDT
- Original Date Offers Due: Aug 11, 2020 04:30 pm PDT
- Inactive Policy: Manual
- Original Inactive Date: Aug 12, 2020
- Original Set Aside: Total Small Business Set-Aside (FAR 19.5)
- Product Service Code: 6115 - GENERATORS AND GENERATOR SETS, ELECTRICAL
- NAICS Code: 335312 - Motor and Generator Manufacturing
Place of Performance:
Arcadia , CA 91006USA
FY20 Generator Installation Service in support of telecommunication needs for fire, law enforcement and other staffs as well as our partners in National Park Service. Work includes installation of government furnished generator at an
existing communication site (Magic Mountain telecomm site). Period of Performance: 08/25/2020 to 11/20/2020.
This solicitation is an amendment to the original soliciation. We did not receive offers through requesting quotes through another solicitatio method and therefore, we're requestion quotes via Contractor Opportunities. Please advise the below dates:
Site Visit: Not applicable - the site is open to the public
RFI Suspense: 5 August 1400 P.M.
Proposal Suspense Date is 11 August 4:30 P.M.
Point of Contacts:
T. Paige Hurt - Contracting Officer - firstname.lastname@example.org
Ricardo Lopez - Technical Expert - email@example.com
- PACIFIC SOUTHWEST REGION MARE ISLAND 1323 CLUB DRIVE
- VALLEJO , CA 94592
- Tiffany P Hurt
- Phone Number 7075629205
- Ricardo Lopez
- Phone Number 6265745295
- Jul 30, 2020 08:54 am PDTSolicitation (Original)
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.