Liaison Training and Development, Office and Administrative Support, Consultation Services
|Agency:||DEPT OF DEFENSE|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Jul 30, 2020|
|Due Date:||Aug 28, 2020|
- Contract Opportunity Type: Combined Synopsis/Solicitation (Original)
- All Dates/Times are: (UTC-04:00) EASTERN STANDARD TIME, NEW YORK, USA
- Original Published Date: Jul 30, 2020 08:55 am EDT
- Original Date Offers Due: Aug 28, 2020 12:00 pm EDT
- Inactive Policy: 15 days after date offers due
- Original Inactive Date: Sep 12, 2020
- Original Set Aside: Total Small Business Set-Aside (FAR 19.5)
- Product Service Code: R408 - SUPPORT- PROFESSIONAL: PROGRAM MANAGEMENT/SUPPORT
- NAICS Code: 541990 - All Other Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
Place of Performance:
Lansing , MI 48906USA
Contract Opportunity Solicitation
This is a combined synopsis/solicitation for commercial items prepared in accordance with the format in Subpart 12.6, FAR 13 as supplemented with additional information included in this notice. This announcement constitutes the only solicitation being requested. A written solicitation will not be issued.
The solicitation number is W912JB-20-Q-0130. This combined synopsis/solicitation is issued as a request for quotation (RFQ). The solicitation document and incorporated provisions and clauses are those in effect through Federal Acquisition Circular 2020-07. This requirement is set-aside for Total Small Business. The associated NAICS code is 541990 All Other Professional, Scientific and Technical Services. The small business size standard is $15 million.
The prospective awardee must have an active registration in www.sam.gov at the time of award. Vendors are encouraged to verify that their registration is active prior to submitting a quote. If the prospective awardee is not active in SAM data base at the time of award, the prospective awardee will be allowed 10 calendar days to become registered and active in SAM. The award will proceed to the next otherwise successful registered and active offeror if the prospective offeror does not become registered and active by the 10th calendar day deadline.
This is a firm fixed price requirement for services and components in providing Liaison Training and Development, Office and Administrative Support, Consultation Services as defined in the Performance Work Statement (PWS). The period of performance shall be one year (12months).
CLIN Item QTY UNIT PRICE AMOUNT
0001 Direct labor 1 JOB $________________________
0002 Travel………………………..NTE Government will pay for travel according to the JTR*
0003 Contractor Manpower Reporting Application (CMRA)
The contractor shall report ALL contractor labor hours (including subcontractor labor hours) required for performance of services provided under this contract for the National Guard Bureau via a secure data collection site. The contractor shall completely fill in all required data fields using the following web address: www.sam.gov Reporting inputs shall be for the labor executed during the period of performance during each government fiscal year (FY), which runs October 1 through September 30. While inputs may be reported any time during the FY, all data shall be reported no later than October 31 of each calendar year. Contractors may direct questions to the help desk at www.sam.gov
1001 Monthly Price in expectation of exercising 52.217-8 Extending Services $_________________
1002 Travel….. NTE Government will pay for travel according to the JTR*
1003 Contractor Manpower Reporting Application (CMRA) $__________________
* Joint Travel Regulation
The Government intends to award to a Small Business that meets all the requirements listed in the PWS and to a responsible company whose quote, conforming to the terms and conditions of the solicitation, is most advantageous to the government based on price and other factors that provide the best value to the government. Best value will be determined by evaluating each quote for price, past performance, and Technical Approach. All evaluation factors are approximately equal.
Location of performance will be at Lansing Joint Forces Headquarters (JFHQ), Grayling Joint Maneuver Training Center, Grayling Michigan, and U.S Embassy to Joint National Army Forces, Headquarters in Riga, Latvia.
Invoices must be submitted through Wide Area Work Flow (https://wawf.eb.mil).
QUOTATION PREPARATION INSTRUCTIONS:
- Contact/Company Information
- point-of-contact name, address, e-mail, and telephone number
- CAGE code and DUNS number
The contracting officer is not responsible for locating or obtaining any information not identified in the quote.
- Price quotes must be firm-fixed price.
- Price quotes must include unit prices and extended amounts for each line item (i.e., multiply the unit price and quantity for each line item).
- Include the total price (i.e., sum of all extended amounts) in the price quote, travel cost should be included in the total price quote.
- Prices must be valid for 60 days.
- Technical information/descriptive literature. Offerors must submit capability information that adequately demonstrates their quote meets the requirement listed in the PWS. A general statement of compliance or restatement of the minimum standards is insufficient. Ensure the capability information addresses each requirement, includes CAGE code as assigned in www.sam.gov, core competencies and ability to meet the requirements in the solicitation. Contact your local PTAC office at the Small Business Administration for assistance in creating a capability statement.
The Government reserves the right to not consider quotes that fail to include all of the information requested in this solicitation.
(a) The Government will award a contract resulting from this solicitation to the responsible offeror whose offer conforming to the solicitation will be most advantageous to the Government, price and other factors considered. The following factors shall be used to evaluate offers:
Specialized Experience and Capability
- In European Command (EUCOM) Concept Funding Request (CFR) system
- In U.S. Army Europe (USAREUR) Joint Event Life Cycle (JELC) timelines and events
- Dealing with the Latvian Ministry of Defense and the roles and responsibilities of each sections within the Ministry of Defense
- Communication in Latvian language (does not need to be fluent).
- Experience with supporting execution of USAREUR led exercises within the country of Latvia
- 7. Military Travel Liaison Experience
- Key Personnel
- Quality Control Procedure
- Specialized Experience and Capability
2. Past Performance each offeror’s past performance will be reviewed to determine ability to perform the requirements
3. Price The resulting award will be a firm fixed price contract type. Price reasonableness will be utilized in the evaluation of the firm-fixed price.
The government intends to award to the responsible company whose quote, conforming to the solicitation, is most advantageous to the government based on technical approach, past performance and price that provide the best value. Best value will be determined by evaluating each quote for lowest price, past performance, and technical approach. All evaluation factors are approximately equal.
(b) Options. The Government will evaluate offers for award purposes by adding the total price for all options to the total price for the basic requirement. The Government may determine that an offer is unacceptable if the option prices are significantly unbalanced. Evaluation of options shall not obligate the Government to exercise the option(s).
Questions are due by 12 noon pm, Eastern Time, 14 August 2020, and must be submitted via email. Questions will not be answered via telephone. Offers are due at 12:00 pm, Eastern Time on 28 August 2020. Email quotes directly to email@example.com. Do not submit quotes on Contract Opportunities website; they will not be accepted. It is the vendor’s responsibility to monitor this site for any amendments. Quotes received without acknowledgement of Amendments may be rejected. The government is not responsible for any attachments that are rejected by the cyber security due to corruption or virus extensions. It is the offeror’s responsibility to contact the POC to verify the quote is received PRIOR to the date and time set for the due date of RFQ.
APPLICABLE PROVISIONS AND CLAUSES
Review Attachment B: Solicitation Clauses for more detail clause related to this solicitation.
- KO FOR MIARNG DO NOT DELETE 3423 N MARTIN LUTHER KING BLVD
- LANSING , MI 48906-2934
- Olayemi O. Olatunji
- Phone Number 5174817842
- Eva P. Lauchie. Contracting Officer
- Phone Number 517-481-7846
- Jul 30, 2020 08:55 am EDTCombined Synopsis/Solicitation (Original)
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.