Rappelliong Tower Maintenance @ West Point Base +4
|Agency:||DEPT OF DEFENSE|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Jul 30, 2020|
|Due Date:||Aug 6, 2020|
- Contract Opportunity Type: Solicitation (Updated)
- All Dates/Times are: (UTC-04:00) EASTERN STANDARD TIME, NEW YORK, USA
- Updated Published Date: Jul 30, 2020 08:11 am EDT
- Original Published Date: Apr 02, 2020 01:14 pm EDT
- Updated Date Offers Due: Aug 06, 2020 02:30 pm EDT
- Original Date Offers Due: Apr 23, 2020 04:30 pm EDT
- Inactive Policy: 15 days after date offers due
- Updated Inactive Date: Aug 21, 2020
- Original Inactive Date: May 08, 2020
- Original Set Aside: Total Small Business Set-Aside (FAR 19.5)
- Product Service Code: J040 - MAINT/REPAIR/REBUILD OF EQUIPMENT- ROPE, CABLE, CHAIN, AND FITTINGS
- NAICS Code: 811310 - Commercial and Industrial Machinery and Equipment (except Automotive and Electronic) Repair and Maintenance
Place of Performance:
West Point , NY 10996USA
Subject: Solicitation, W911SD-20-R-0025 Rappelling Tower Maintenance, at U.S. Army West Point Military Academy.
The Mission and Installation Contracting Command Installation Contracting Office, West Point, NY (MICC-West Point) is issuing solicitation for a Maintenance on Rappelling Towers Located at West Point, NY.
MICC-West Point is looking for certified sources that can provide maintenance on the
Rappelling Towers/Slide for Life and Confidence Course located the following
Camp Buckner, South Dock, Pine Ridge & Stillwater Dam, NY. The intent of this
requirement is the complete inspection, certification, and maintenance to insure trouble-
free and safe operation of the Slide for Life cable and Confidence Climb located at
Camp Buckner. The anticipated period of performance is one (1) base year with four (4)
The Period of Performance is 30 April 2020 – 29 April 2021
This requirement will be 100% set aside for Small Business concerns under NAICS code 811—Repair and Maintenance/811310—Commercial and Industrial Machinery and Equipment (Except Automotive and Electronic) Repair and Maintenance. Size Standard is $8.0M and PSC Code of J040.
In order to be eligible for award, business must be registered as a Small Business under the appropriate NAICS code in the System for Award Management (SAM) at sam.gov. Also please verify that both your DUNS # and Cage Code are current.
Offerors are reminded to carefully review solicitation documents(and Amended Solication and Scope of Work) issued as criteria as stated in the solicitation shall govern. This solicitation is issued in electronic format only and will be available on the Internet at: https://fbo.gov.
It is the Offeror’s responsibility to check the internet address provided as necessary for any posted changes to this solicitation and all amendments.
Siste Visit: held on as requested for all who are interested at 9am. see attached site visit for more infomation. ( please note this is not a requirement , you will not be disqualified if you don't go.)
Completed Bids on this solicitation and required proof - minimum of three (3) years professional engineering experience this kind of work. MUST submit RFQ via email to Sonya Van Valkenburg, Sonya.D.Vanvalkenburg.email@example.com or mailed to Sonya at MICC-West Point, 681 Hardee Place West Point NY 10996-1524 no later than the response date of 4pm EST on, Monday, 23 April 2020. Please include contract number W911SD20R0025-0001 or I might confuse it for SPAM mail. Thank you
Please see attched Amended Scope of Work and Solicitation.
- KO DIRECTORATE OF CONTRACTIN MADC 681 HARDEE PLACE
- WEST POINT , NY 10996-1514
- Sonya D. Van Valkenburg
- Jul 30, 2020 08:11 am EDTSolicitation (Updated)
- Jul 29, 2020 09:04 am EDT Solicitation (Updated)
- Jul 29, 2020 08:59 am EDT Solicitation (Updated)
- May 12, 2020 11:55 pm EDT Solicitation (Inactive)
- Apr 06, 2020 02:08 pm EDT Solicitation (Updated)
- Apr 02, 2020 01:14 pm EDT Solicitation (Original)
|Apr 3, 2020||[Solicitation (Original)] Rappelliong Tower Maintenance @ West Point Base +4|
|Apr 6, 2020||[Solicitation (Updated)] Rappelliong Tower Maintenance @ West Point Base +4|
|Apr 24, 2020||[Solicitation (Updated)] Rappelliong Tower Maintenance @ West Point Base +4|
|Jul 29, 2020||[Solicitation (Updated)] Rappelliong Tower Maintenance @ West Point Base +4|
|Aug 7, 2020||[Solicitation (Updated)] Rappelliong Tower Maintenance @ West Point Base +4|
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.