Waterway Signs Solicitation
|Agency:||DEPT OF DEFENSE|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Jul 30, 2020|
|Due Date:||Aug 7, 2020|
- Contract Opportunity Type: Solicitation (Updated)
- All Dates/Times are: (UTC-04:00) EASTERN STANDARD TIME, NEW YORK, USA
- Updated Published Date: Jul 30, 2020 02:45 pm EDT
- Original Published Date: Jul 08, 2020 12:25 pm EDT
- Updated Date Offers Due: Aug 07, 2020 01:00 pm EDT
- Original Date Offers Due: Aug 07, 2020 01:00 pm EDT
- Inactive Policy: Manual
- Updated Inactive Date: Dec 31, 2020
- Original Inactive Date: Dec 31, 2020
- Original Set Aside:
- Product Service Code: Y1PZ - CONSTRUCTION OF OTHER NON-BUILDING FACILITIES
- NAICS Code: 237990 - Other Heavy and Civil Engineering Construction
Place of Performance:
Sault Sainte Marie , MI 49783USA
Please note: Amendment 1 Posted 30 July
The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Detroit District is seeking contractors and bids for the Waterway Sign project located in Sault Ste. Marie, MI.
The project consists of the following:
The US Army Corps of Engineers (USACE), Detroit District requires construction services for the installation of waterway signs, at the Soo Locks, in Sault Ste. Marie, Michigan. Mobilize to St. Mary’s River in in Sault Ste. Marie, Michigan. Work includes furnishing and installing new water safety signs and sign frames. Signs will include coast guard day boards and frame to be installed in water by steel cased concrete pier drilled and cemented in place. An additional Warning sign and frame will be installed on the corner of the Northwest Pier connected to a newly poured concrete block. Work areas should then be restored and demobilize from the site.
The estimated price range of construction is between $500,000 and $1,000,000.
This project will be advertised unrestricted with full and open competition.
The North American Industrial Classification System (NAICS) code is 237990 Other Heavy and Civil Engineering Construction, which has a size standard of $39.5 Million in average annual receipts.
The Government intends to issue a firm-fixed price contract.
Award for this requirement will be determined sealed bid. The "sealed bid" solicitation and evaluation process will be conducted in accordance with Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) Part 14.
In order for interested contractors to conduct business with the Federal Government, contractors must register
their firm at the System for Award Management (SAM). Contractors can access SAM for free at www.sam.gov.
Final RFI Questions and Answers will be posted via amendment before the bid response date.
- USA Engineer District, Detroit
- Detroit , MI 48226
- Dean Liguori
- Phone Number 3132266358
- Derek S Gibson
- Jul 30, 2020 02:45 pm EDTSolicitation (Updated)
- Jul 08, 2020 12:25 pm EDT Solicitation (Original)
- Jun 22, 2020 01:04 pm EDT Presolicitation (Original)
|Jun 22, 2020||[Presolicitation (Original)] Waterway Signs|
|Jul 8, 2020||[Solicitation (Original)] Waterway Signs Solicitation|
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.