Purchase of a table-top Servohydraulic load frame.
|Agency:||DEPT OF DEFENSE|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Jul 30, 2020|
|Due Date:||Aug 12, 2020|
- Contract Opportunity Type: Combined Synopsis/Solicitation (Original)
- All Dates/Times are: (UTC-04:00) EASTERN STANDARD TIME, NEW YORK, USA
- Original Published Date: Jul 30, 2020 11:01 am EDT
- Original Date Offers Due: Aug 12, 2020 04:00 pm EDT
- Inactive Policy: 15 days after date offers due
- Original Inactive Date: Aug 27, 2020
- Original Set Aside: Total Small Business Set-Aside (FAR 19.5)
- Product Service Code: 3695 - MISCELLANEOUS SPECIAL INDUSTRY MACHINERY
- NAICS Code: 333995 - Fluid Power Cylinder and Actuator Manufacturing
Place of Performance:
Aberdeen Proving Ground , MD 21005USA
This is a combined synopsis and solicitation for commercial items prepared in accordance with the format in FAR Subpart 12.6-Streamlined Procedures for Evaluation and Solicitation for Commercial Items, as supplemented with additional information included in this notice. This announcement constitutes the only solicitation. Quotes are being requested and a written solicitation will not be issued. Incorporated provisions and clauses are those in effect through Federal Acquisition Circular (FAC) 2020-07 effective 2 July 2020.
The synopsis/ solicitation number is W91ZLK-20-Q-0048 for the purchase, delivery, and installation of a table-top Servohydraulic load frame. This requirement is a Total set-aside among Small Business Concerns represented by NAICS Code 333995 (Hydraulic cylinders, fluid power, manufacturing).
The Government contemplates an award of a Firm-Fixed Price contract to the Lowest Priced Offeror that meets the requirements listed in the Purchase Description.
Description of Requirements: Please refer to the attached Purchase Description.
Instructions to Offerors:
- Please provide a price quote with product description/ specification.
- By submitting a quote the Contractor agrees to the notations identified in the Purchase Description.
- All quotations from responsible sources will be fully considered. Vendors who are not registered in the System for Award Management (SAM), www.sam.gov, database prior to award will not be considered. Vendors may register with SAM online at the website link provided.
- For questions concerning this solicitation, contact Rex M. Valdez, Contract Specialist, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. All questions must be received by 10 August 2020 at 4:00 p.m. Eastern Time.
- All quotations must be signed, dated, and submitted via email to email@example.com by 12 August 2020 at 4:00 p.m. Eastern Time. (Preferred method) or via U.S. Mail at:
US Army Contracting Command- Aberdeen Proving Ground,
Tenant Contracting Division
ATTN: Rex M, Valdez, C2-101
6001 Combat Drive
Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD 21005
- The Government reserves the right to cancel the referenced solicitation if deemed to be in its best interest.
This solicitation incorporates one or more solicitation provisions by reference, with the same force and effect as if they were given in full text. Upon request, the Contracting Officer will make their full text available. The offeror is cautioned that the listed provisions may include blocks that must be completed by the offeror and submitted with its quotation or offer. In lieu of submitting the full text of those provisions, the offeror may identify the provision by paragraph identifier and provide the appropriate information with its quotation or offer. Also, the full text of a solicitation provision may be accessed electronically at the following address: http://farsite.hill.af.mil
The following clauses and provisions are incorporated by reference:
FAR 52.204-7 System for Award Management
FAR 52.209-2 Prohibition on Contracting with Inverted Domestic Corporations—Rep NOV 2015
FAR 52.209-10 – Prohibition on Contracting With Inverted Domestic Corporations.
FAR 52.212-1 Instructions to Offerors -- Commercial Items.
FAR 52.212-2, Evaluation- Commercial Items
FAR 52.212-3, Offeror Representations and Certifications - Commercial Items
FAR 52.212-4 Contract Terms and Conditions--Commercial Items
FAR 52.212-5 -- Contract Terms and Conditions Required to Implement Statutes or Executive Orders -- Commercial Items.
FAR 52.219-28, Post-Award Small Business Program Representation
FAR 52.222-3, Convict Labor
FAR 52.222-19, Child Labor- Cooperation with Authorities and Remedies
FAR 52.222-21, Prohibition of Segregated Facilities
FAR 52.222-26, Equal Opportunity
FAR 52.222-50 Combating Trafficking in Persons
FAR 52.223-18 Encouraging Contractor Policies To Ban Text Messaging While Driving
FAR 52.225-13, Restrictions on Certain Foreign Purchases
FAR 52.225-25, Prohibition on Contracting with Entities Engaging in Certain Activities or Transactions Relating to Iran-Representation and Certifications
FAR 52.232-33 Payment by Electronic Funds Transfer-- System for Award Management.
FAR 52.232-39, Unenforceability of Unauthorized Obligations
FAR 52.233-1 Disputes.
FAR 52.233-3, Protest After Award
FAR 52.233-4, Applicable Law for Breach of Contract Claim
FAR 52.243-1, Changes- Fixed Price
FAR 52.246-2 -- Inspection of Supplies -- Fixed-Price
FAR 52.247-34 F.O.B. Destination
DFARS 252.203-7000 Requirements Relating to Compensation of Former DoD Officials.
DFARS 252.203-7002 Requirement to Inform Employees of Whistleblower Rights.
DFARS 252.204-7003 Control of Government Personnel Work Product.
DFARS 252.204-7012, Safeguarding of Unclassified Controlled Technical Information.
DFARS 252.204-7015, Disclosure of Information to Litigation Support Contractors.
DFARS 252-211-7003, Item Identification and Valuation
DFARS 252-215-7007, Notice of Intent to Re-solicit
DFARS 252.223-7008, Prohibition of Hexavalent Chromium
DFARS 252.225-7048, Export-Controlled Items
DFARS 252.232-7003 Electronic Submission of Payment Requests and Receiving Reports.
DFARS 252.232-7006, Wide Area Workflow Payment Instructions.
DFARS 252.232-7010 Levies on Contract Payments.
DFARS 252.243-7001 Pricing of Contract Modifications.
DFARS 252.244-7000 Subcontracts for Commercial Items
DFARS 252.247-7023, Transportation of Supplies by Sea
- KO DIRECTORATE OF CONTRACTIN 6565 SURVEILLANCE LOOP
- ABER PROV GRD , MD 21005-3013
- Rex M. Valdez
- Jul 30, 2020 11:01 am EDTCombined Synopsis/Solicitation (Original)
|Aug 10, 2020||[Combined Synopsis/Solicitation (Updated)] Purchase of a table-top Servohydraulic load frame.|
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.