Repair Base Boardwalks
|Agency:||DEPT OF DEFENSE|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Jul 30, 2020|
|Due Date:||Aug 31, 2020|
- Contract Opportunity Type: Solicitation (Original)
- All Dates/Times are: (UTC-05:00) CENTRAL STANDARD TIME, CHICAGO, USA
- Original Published Date: Jul 30, 2020 02:00 pm CDT
- Original Date Offers Due: Aug 31, 2020 08:30 am CDT
- Inactive Policy: 15 days after date offers due
- Original Inactive Date: Sep 15, 2020
- Original Set Aside: Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) Program Set-Aside (FAR 19.15)
- Product Service Code: Z2PZ - REPAIR OR ALTERATION OF OTHER NON-BUILDING FACILITIES
- NAICS Code: 237990 - Other Heavy and Civil Engineering Construction
Place of Performance:
Tyndall AFB , FL 32403USA
I. General Instructions:
A. This solicitation is set-aside for Women-Owned Small Business concerns.
B. Provide an electronic copy via email and all information required by this RFP to Contract Personnel.
Please title your email subject line: Repair Base Boardwalks FA481920R0021.
Documents may be emailed to :
Phone: (850) 283-8637
Lt Dan White
Phone: (850) 283-4410
325 CONS Construction Organization Box
Questions and Answers are due on 14 August 2020 at 1:00 PM, CDT. Proposals are due no later than 1:00 PM CDT, on 31 August 2020. Recommend all offerors (via telephone call to appropriate Government POC) confirm receipt of all e-mailed proposals and revisions. Ensure you acknowledge all amendments in your proposal.
C. Site Visit Details
Date: 07 August 2020
Location: Visitor Center, Tyndall AFB, FL
Directions: Each Offeror is allowed to bring two personnel. If you are attending contact Lt Dan White at email@example.com with the name(s) of the individual(s) who are planning on attending by COB 04 August 2020.
- AF NO MILSBILLS PROC CP 8502838643 541 MISSISSIPPI RD
- TYNDALL AFB , FL 32403-5521
- 2Lt Dan White
- Phone Number 8502834410
- Mrs. Melissa Sanders
- Phone Number 8502838637
- Jul 30, 2020 02:00 pm CDTSolicitation (Original)
- Jul 25, 2020 10:55 pm CDT Presolicitation (Inactive)
|Aug 10, 2020||[Solicitation (Updated)] Repair Base Boardwalks|
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.