F-22 Maintenance Stands
|Agency:||DEPT OF DEFENSE|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Jul 28, 2021|
|Due Date:||Aug 24, 2021|
- Contract Opportunity Type: Solicitation (Updated)
- All Dates/Times are: (UTC-06:00) MOUNTAIN STANDARD TIME, DENVER, USA
- Updated Published Date: Jul 28, 2021 11:07 am MDT
- Original Published Date: Jun 29, 2021 02:31 pm MDT
- Updated Date Offers Due: Aug 24, 2021 04:00 pm MDT
- Original Date Offers Due: Jul 29, 2021 04:00 pm MDT
- Inactive Policy: 15 days after date offers due
- Updated Inactive Date: Sep 08, 2021
- Original Inactive Date: Aug 13, 2021
- Original Set Aside: Total Small Business Set-Aside (FAR 19.5)
- Product Service Code: 4920 - AIRCRAFT MAINTENANCE AND REPAIR SHOP SPECIALIZED EQUIPMENT
- NAICS Code: 333923 - Overhead Traveling Crane, Hoist, and Monorail System Manufacturing
Place of Performance:
Hill AFB , UT 84056USA
Solicitation has been amended as follows: Due date extended until 24 Aug 2021; Questions & Answers have been uploaded; revision 1 to the SOW has been uploaded; Updated solicitation document has been uploaded.
Pre-proposal Conference is now on Thursday, 15 Juy 2021.
The purpose of this Indefinite Delivery/Definite Quantity (ID/DQ) Contract is to provide F22 maintenance stands for the main sections and Tail sections of the F22 that include
for the Ogden Air Logistics Complex (OO-ALC), Maintenance Groups, and/or Squadrons at Hill Air Force Base, Utah, as outlined in this Statement of Work (SOW).
This is a 100% total small business set aside and all responsible sources may submit a bid, proposal, or quotation which shall be considered by the agency. The Goverment would like to bring to contractors attention, that to be eligible to submit a proposal, they must attend the Pre-Proposal conference/site visit on 15 July (see attachment for details).
Please see all attachments for specifics of this requirement.
1 - Pre-proposal Conference Notice, 15 Juy 2021
2 - SOW rev 1 21 Jul 2021
3 - Appendix C
4 - DD250, MIRR
5-9 - CDRLs A001 through A005
10-12 - Data Item descriptions for CDRLs
13 - Solicitation FA8224-21-R-0011 (updated)
14 - F22 Q&A 28 Jul 21
All questions must be submitted in writting to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com no later than
Friday, 16 July 2021, @ 4pm. Questions will be entered into the Question Resolution Matrix; with answers posted back on to beta.Sam on or around 21 July 2021.
Proposals are due by 24 Aug, 2021 at 4:00pm
- CP 801 586 7555 6038 ASPEN AVE
- HILL AFB , UT 84056-5805
- Robert Adamson
- Phone Number 8017778957
- Brian Goodrich
- Phone Number 8017753551
- Jul 28, 2021 11:07 am MDTSolicitation (Updated)
- Jun 30, 2021 08:27 am MDT Solicitation (Updated)
- Jun 29, 2021 02:31 pm MDT Solicitation (Original)
- Apr 30, 2021 09:55 pm MDT Presolicitation (Inactive)
|Jun 29, 2021||[Solicitation (Original)] F-22 Maintenance Stands|
|Jun 30, 2021||[Solicitation (Updated)] F-22 Maintenance Stands|
|Aug 5, 2021||[Solicitation (Updated)] F-22 Maintenance Stands|
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.