DELAWARE COAST, BETHANY BEACH TO SOUTH BETHANY, DELAWARE SUSSEX COUNTY, DELAWARE.
|Agency:||DEPT OF DEFENSE|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Jul 16, 2020|
|Due Date:||Aug 18, 2020|
- Contract Opportunity Type: Solicitation (Original)
- All Dates/Times are: (UTC-04:00) EASTERN STANDARD TIME, NEW YORK, USA
- Original Published Date: Jul 15, 2020 05:33 pm EDT
- Original Date Offers Due: Aug 18, 2020 11:00 am EDT
- Inactive Policy: 15 days after date offers due
- Original Inactive Date: Sep 02, 2020
- Original Set Aside:
- Product Service Code: Z1KF - MAINTENANCE OF DREDGING FACILITIES
- NAICS Code: 237990 - Other Heavy and Civil Engineering Construction
Place of Performance:
Bethany Beach , DEUSA
****************The formal title of this project is Delaware Coast from Cape Henlopen to Fenwick Island Bethany and South Bethany, Sussex County, Delaware. ***************
The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Philadelphia District (NAP) has a requirement for beachfill, along the Atlantic Ocean coastline of Bethany Beach and South Bethany, Delaware. This project provides coastal beachfill, along the Atlantic
Ocean coastline of Bethany Beach and South Bethany, Delaware. The project authorization includes periodic beach nourishment on a 3- year cycle. Contract work consists of a base bid to place approximately 582,000 cubic yards of beachfill. The contract work may also consist of separate options to place additional amounts of beach
fill per option, if awarded, in locations within the two municipalities.
- 100 PENN SQUARE USACE WANNAMAKER BLDG 7TH FLOOR
- PHILADELPHIA , PA 19107-3390
- CHELEY AUGUSTE
- Phone Number 2156566771
- Gregory C. Keaton
- Phone Number 2156563826
- Jul 15, 2020 05:33 pm EDTSolicitation (Original)
- Jul 08, 2020 11:55 pm EDT Presolicitation (Inactive)
|Jun 9, 2020||[Presolicitation (Original)] DELAWARE COAST, BETHANY BEACH TO SOUTH BETHANY, DELAWARE SUSSEX COUNTY, DELAWARE.|
|Aug 9, 2020||[Solicitation (Updated)] DELAWARE COAST, BETHANY BEACH TO SOUTH BETHANY, DELAWARE SUSSEX COUNTY, DELAWARE.|
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.