Electronic Procedure System
|Agency:||ENERGY, DEPARTMENT OF|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Dec 28, 2020|
|Due Date:||Jan 25, 2021|
- Contract Opportunity Type: Sources Sought (Original)
- All Dates/Times are: (UTC-05:00) EASTERN STANDARD TIME, NEW YORK, USA
- Original Published Date: Dec 28, 2020 05:04 pm EST
- Original Response Date: Jan 25, 2021 05:00 pm EST
- Inactive Policy: 15 days after response date
- Original Inactive Date: Feb 09, 2021
- Original Set Aside:
- Product Service Code:
- NAICS Code: 541511 - Custom Computer Programming Services
Place of Performance:
Aiken , SC 29803USA
***** This is a REQUEST FOR INTEREST ONLY! This request does not constitute a request for proposal, request for quote, or invitation for bid. The intent of this request is to identify potential offerors for market research purposes only. *****
Request for Information (RFI)
Savannah River Nuclear Solutions, LLC (SRNS), which manages and operates portions of the Savannah River Site (SRS) under a Department of Energy (DOE) prime contract, seeks information from parties, capable of providing an Electronic Procedure System.
The SRS complex is located approximately 15 miles south of Aiken, South Carolina and is 310 contiguous square miles.
Scope Summary/Description (see attachment)
A supplier’s response to this RFI does not guarantee they will be selected to participate in the Request for Proposal (RFP). Suppliers responding to this RFI shall include evidence of the following:
- Capabilities statement
- Overview of how the subcontractor intends to perform the service therein.
- Supplemental material (videos, slide decks, etc.) that demonstrate the software/system capabilities referenced in the capabilities statement.
E-mail response addressing Items 1, 2 and 3 above shall be submitted by 5:00 p.m. EST on 1/25/21 to Barbara McCarty at email@example.com.
- 203 LAURENS ST SW
- Aiken , SC 29801
- Barbara McCarty
- Phone Number 8039526119
- Dec 28, 2020 05:04 pm ESTSources Sought (Original)
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.