Pre-solicitation Notice: Upcoming Sale of Surplus Personal Property
|Agency:||DEPT OF DEFENSE|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Jan 7, 2021|
|Due Date:||Feb 5, 2021|
- Contract Opportunity Type: Presolicitation (Updated)
- All Dates/Times are: (UTC-05:00) EASTERN STANDARD TIME, NEW YORK, USA
- Updated Published Date: Jan 06, 2021 12:14 pm EST
- Original Published Date: Nov 16, 2020 03:18 pm EST
- Updated Response Date: Feb 05, 2021 03:00 pm EST
- Original Response Date:
- Inactive Policy: Manual
- Updated Inactive Date: Feb 09, 2021
- Original Inactive Date: Jan 01, 2021
- Original Set Aside:
- Product Service Code: P100 - SALVAGE- PREPARATION AND DISPOSAL OF EXCESS/SURPLUS PROPERTY
- NAICS Code:
Place of Performance:
Battle Creek , MI 49037USA
This is a Public Pre-Solicitation Notice:
The Request for Technical Proposal (RFTP) and the Draft Invitation for Bid (IFB) for the DLA Disposition Services surplus personal property sale are now available for review. Please see the attached documents for review and guidance preparing your technical proposals for the following two sales contracts:
- DOD Surplus Term Sale – East
- DOD Surplus Term Sale – West
These contracts are multi-year term sales for surplus personal property located at multiple Department of Defense (DOD) locations in the United States, to including Alaska, Hawaii and US territories, to include Guam, Puerto Rico, and the Virgin Islands.
Interested firms who intend to bid on both the East and West sales are only required to submit one (1) Technical Proposal for review. The proposal must state that the firm wishes to bid on both the East and West sales and the proposal pertains to both regions.
The attached RFTP and Draft IFB is Step one (1) of the Two-Step award process for these sales contracts. The Two-Step process consisting of the following distinct steps: (1) Solicitation, submission, and evaluation of technical proposals to determine acceptability; and (2) Issuance of a finalized and approved Invitation for Bid (IFB) only to those firms that submitted acceptable technical proposals under Step One.
Technical Proposals must be submitted to and received by DLA Disposition Services by 3:00 p.m. EST, on February 5, 2021 in accordance with the attached RFTP guidance.
This Pre-Solicitation notice is not to be construed as a commitment by the Government, nor will the Government be liable for any costs involved in any action in response to this notice. Interested parties are encouraged to monitor https://beta.sam.gov/ for updates.
Please email your questions to: DLA Disposition Services Sales STS RFTP
Buyer beware: This is NOT a service contract.
- 74 NORTH WASHINGTON
- BATTLE CREEK , MI 49037-3092
- Erica Nowicki
- Robert Rix
- Jan 06, 2021 12:14 pm ESTPresolicitation (Updated)
- Jan 04, 2021 03:31 pm EST Presolicitation (Updated)
- Dec 18, 2020 02:26 pm EST Presolicitation (Updated)
- Nov 17, 2020 03:09 pm EST Presolicitation (Updated)
- Nov 16, 2020 03:28 pm EST Presolicitation (Updated)
- Nov 16, 2020 03:18 pm EST Presolicitation (Original)
- Aug 08, 2020 11:56 pm EDT Sources Sought (Inactive)
|Jun 27, 2020||[Sources Sought (Original)] Request for Information Sale of Government Rolling and Non-Rolling Stock Property|
|Jun 29, 2020||[Sources Sought (Updated)] Request for Information Sale of Government Rolling and Non-Rolling Stock Property|
|Nov 16, 2020||[Presolicitation (Updated)] Pre-solicitation Notice: Upcoming Sale of Surplus Personal Property|
|Nov 17, 2020||[Presolicitation (Updated)] Pre-solicitation Notice: Upcoming Sale of Surplus Personal Property|
|Dec 19, 2020||[Presolicitation (Updated)] Pre-solicitation Notice: Upcoming Sale of Surplus Personal Property|
|Jan 4, 2021||[Presolicitation (Updated)] Pre-solicitation Notice: Upcoming Sale of Surplus Personal Property|
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.