Intent to Sole Source-145th AW C-17 Corrosion Prevention Wash
|Agency:||DEPT OF DEFENSE|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Jan 7, 2021|
|Due Date:||Jan 21, 2021|
- Contract Opportunity Type: Special Notice (Original)
- All Dates/Times are: (UTC-05:00) EASTERN STANDARD TIME, NEW YORK, USA
- Original Published Date: Jan 06, 2021 10:16 am EST
- Original Response Date: Jan 21, 2021 05:00 pm EST
- Inactive Policy: 15 days after response date
- Original Inactive Date: Feb 05, 2021
- Original Set Aside: Total Small Business Set-Aside (FAR 19.5)
- Product Service Code: J015 - MAINT/REPAIR/REBUILD OF EQUIPMENT- AIRCRAFT AND AIRFRAME STRUCTURAL COMPONENTS
- NAICS Code: 488190 - Other Support Activities for Air Transportation
Place of Performance:
Charleston AFB , SC 29404USA
The 145th Airlift Wing Contracting office, in Charlotte, NC intends to issue a written request for quotation and resulting sole source purchase order to Triad Logistics Services Corporation for C-17 Corrosion Prevention Wash Contract for multiple washes with access to Joint Base Charleston. Joint Base Charleston is the closest geographical C-17 Air Base near Charlotte, NC. Based on prior research, the aforementioned services are the only company capable of meeting our requirement, therefore competition is not expected. Anticipated award date is 1 Feb 2021. This action is being taken in accordance with FAR 6.302-1(a)(2) "When the supplies or services required by the agency are available from only one responsible source." A determination by the Government not to compete the proposed procurement action based upon responses to this notice is solely within the discretion of the Government. Information received will normally be considered solely for the purpose of determining whether to conduct a competitive procurement. All responsible sources may submit a capability statement, proposal, or quotation, which shall be considered by the agency. The government will not be responsible for any costs incurred in preparation of any capabilities statements or documents prepared for this notice. NOTE: If documents are sent via e-mail, the contractor will be responsible for validating Government receipt by contacting the Contracting Officer Bryant K Alexander at Bryant.Alexander@us.af.mil . No solicitation is available at this time and telephone requests for information will not be taken.
NOTE: If documents are sent via e-mail, the contractor will be responsible for validating Government receipt by contacting the Contracting Officer Bryant K Alexander at Bryant.Alexander@us.af.mil. No solicitation is available and telephone requests for information will not be taken.
- KO FOR NCANG DO NOT DELETE 4930 MINUTE MAN WAY
- CHARLOTTE , NC 28208-3866
- Bryant K. Alexander
- Phone Number 7043914207
- Sarah D. Marshall
- Phone Number 704-398-4812
- Jan 06, 2021 10:16 am ESTSpecial Notice (Original)
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.