Intraoral Digital Radiography Systems for the Battle Creek VA Medical Center
|Agency:||VETERANS AFFAIRS, DEPARTMENT OF|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Jul 30, 2021|
|Due Date:||Aug 5, 2021|
- Contract Opportunity Type: Combined Synopsis/Solicitation (Original)
- All Dates/Times are: (UTC-04:00) EASTERN STANDARD TIME, NEW YORK, USA
- Original Published Date: Jul 30, 2021 10:20 am EDT
- Original Date Offers Due: Aug 05, 2021 02:00 pm EDT
- Inactive Policy: 15 days after date offers due
- Original Inactive Date: Aug 20, 2021
- Original Set Aside: Total Small Business Set-Aside (FAR 19.5)
- Product Service Code: 6520 - DENTAL INSTRUMENTS, EQUIPMENT, AND SUPPLIES
- NAICS Code: 339114 - Dental Equipment and Supplies Manufacturing
Place of Performance:
Battle Creek , MI 49037USA
This is a combined synopsis/solicitation for commercial items prepared in accordance with the format in Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) subpart 12.6, “Streamlined Procedures for Evaluation and Solicitation for Commercial Items,” as supplemented with additional information included in this notice. This announcement constitutes the only solicitation; quotes are being requested, and a written solicitation document will not be issued.
This solicitation is issued as an RFQ. The solicitation document and incorporated provisions and clauses are those in effect through Federal Acquisition Circular FAC 2021-02, effective date 11/23/2020. The Government intends to award up to one (1) purchase order for the below line items but reserves the right to make no awards as a result of this RFQ.
This is a 100% total small business set-aside procurement. FAR 52.219-6, Notice of Total Small Business Set Aside applies to this solicitation.
The associated North American Industrial Classification System (NAICS) code for this procurement is 339114 - Dental Equipment and Supplies Manufacturing with a small business size standard of 750 Employees. The FSC/PSC is 6520 – Dental Instruments, Equipment, and Supplies.
The Department of Veterans Affairs, Network Contracting Office (NCO) 10, is seeking to purchase three (3) intraoral digital radiography systems for the Battle Creek Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
All interested companies shall provide quotations for the following:
See the attachment entitled “Line Items” for more information.
Delivery shall be available 30 days after receipt of order (ARO).
Delivery shall be provided FOB Destination – No Shipping Charges.
Place of Performance/Place of Delivery
Department of VA
Battle Creek VA Med Ctr
5600 West Dickman Road Battle Creek, MI 49037
The full text of FAR provisions or clauses may be accessed electronically at http://acquisition.gov/comp/far/index.html.
The following solicitation provisions apply to this acquisition:
- FAR 52.212-1, “Instructions to Offerors–Commercial Items” with the following addenda: FAR 52.204-7, and 52.204-16.
- FAR 52.212-3, “Offerors Representations and Certifications–Commercial Items”
Offerors must complete annual representations and certifications electronically via the System for Award Management (SAM) website located at https://www.sam.gov/portal in accordance with FAR 52.212-3, “Offerors Representations and Certifications–Commercial Items.” If paragraph (j) of the provision is applicable, a written submission is required.
The following contract clauses apply to this acquisition:
- FAR 52.212-4, “Contract Terms and Conditions–Commercial Items” [OCT 2018]
- with the following addenda: FAR 52.204.13, 52.204.18, 52.232-40; VAAR 852.203-70, 852.212-71, 852.232-72, 852.246-71.
- FAR 52.212-5, “Contract Terms and Conditions Required to Implement Statutes or Executive Orders” [AUG 2020]
- The following subparagraphs of FAR 52.212-5 are applicable: 52.204-10, 52.209-6, 52.219-28, 52.222-19, 52.222-21, 52.222-26, 52.222-36, 52.222-50, 52.223-18, 52.225-3, 52.225-4, 52.225-13, 52.232-33.
Award will be based upon a comparative evaluation of quotes in accordance with the Simplified Acquisition Procedures of FAR 13. Comparative evaluation is the side by side pairwise comparison of quotes. The requesting service will complete a technical evaluation on the quotes provided. The quotes that are technically acceptable by the service will then be evaluated by the Contracting Officer, who will then provide a decision for the quote most favorable to the Government. Decision is based upon Lowest Price Technically Acceptable.
Interested vendors are reminded that in accordance with FAR 4.12, prospective contractors shall complete electronic annual representations and certifications in conjunction with FAR 4.11 required registration in the System for Award Management (SAM) database prior to award of a contract. Registration is available at www.sam.gov.
Quotes shall be sent by e-mail only to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 2:00 pm ET, 5 August 2021. Telephone inquiries will not be accepted. Questions pertaining to this solicitation shall be sent by e-mail only to email@example.com no later than 2:00 pm ET, 3 August 2021. Questions received after the specified date and time will not be considered.
- VISN 10 CONSOLIDATED CONTRACTING 4100 WEST 3RD STREET
- DAYTON , OH 45428
- Steve Bauer
- Jul 30, 2021 10:20 am EDTCombined Synopsis/Solicitation (Original)
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.