Physics Modeling and Simulation of Real Fluid Behavior in Cryocoolers Consulting Services
|Agency:||COMMERCE, DEPARTMENT OF|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Aug 7, 2020|
|Due Date:||Aug 16, 2020|
- Contract Opportunity Type: Sources Sought (Original)
- All Dates/Times are: (UTC-06:00) MOUNTAIN STANDARD TIME, DENVER, USA
- Original Published Date: Aug 06, 2020 10:28 am MDT
- Original Response Date: Aug 16, 2020 10:00 am MDT
- Inactive Policy: 15 days after response date
- Original Inactive Date: Aug 31, 2020
- Original Set Aside:
- Product Service Code: R425 - SUPPORT- PROFESSIONAL: ENGINEERING/TECHNICAL
- NAICS Code: 541690 - Other Scientific and Technical Consulting Services
Place of Performance:
National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)
Acquisition Management Division
Sources Sought for Professional Services
THIS SOURCES SOUGHT IS NOT A REQUEST FOR QUOTATION.
It is a market research tool being used to determine potential and eligible business firms that are capable of providing the services described herein prior to determining the method of acquisition.
The National Institute of Standards & Technology (NIST) seeks information on vendors that can provide a Physics Consulting Services. This announcement is not a Request for Quotation (RFQ) and does not commit the Government to award a contract now or in the future. No solicitation is available at this time. Additionally, The Government is not obligated to and will not pay for any information received from potential sources as a result of this sources sought announcement. The results of this Sources Sought will be utilized to determine if any Small Business Set-aside opportunities exist. All Small Business Set-aside categories will be considered. In addition, this market research tool is being used to identify potential and eligible firms, of all sizes, prior to determining the method of acquisition and issuance of a solicitation.
If at least two qualified small businesses are identified during this market research stage that can fulfil the requirement, in accordance with the requirement descriptions and technical specifications indicated in the DRAFT Performance Work Statement (PWS), then this acquisition may be solicited as a small business set aside. However, NIST is seeking responses from all responsible sources, including large and small businesses (SB, SDB, WOSB, HUBZone, SDVOSB and VOSB). This requirement is assigned a NAICS code of 541690 for Other Scientific and Technical Consulting with a small business size standard of $16.5M. The specific purpose of this Sources Sought Announcement is to determine if there are small businesses, within the parameters identified above, that are capable of providing the Services identified in the DRAFT PWS.
Interested business organizations that believe they are capable of meeting the requirement should submit electronic copies of their capability statement. Please limit responses to five (5) pages or less. Responses should include the following information:
Name of company that will provide the service and GSA contract number if applicable.
2. Identification and verification of the company’s small business status.
3. Company Profile to include number of employees, office location(s), DUNS number and Cage Code.
4. Relevant experience within the last five years, including any contract number, and Government/Agency or firm point of contact (POC) and current telephone number for the POC.
5. Identify if you were a subcontractor and the work actually performed as the sub-contractor.
6. Any other relevant information that is not listed above which the Government should consider in developing our service requirement and finalizing our market research.
(Company sales brochures or marketing packages will not be considered).
See the attached DRAFT Statement of Work.
- ACQUISITION MANAGEMENT DIVISION 100 BUREAU DR.
- GAITHERSBURG , MD 20899
- Patricia Rose
- Phone Number 3034973106
- Angela L. Hitt
- Phone Number 3034977305
- Aug 06, 2020 10:28 am MDTSources Sought (Original)
|Aug 18, 2020||[Special Notice (Original)] NOTICE TO SOLE SOURCE-Physics Modeling and Simulation of Real Fluid Behavior in Cryocoolers Consulting Services|
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.