Wireless Broadband Bundle Services and Equipment
|Agency:||Department of the Treasury|
|State:||District of Columbia|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Oct 9, 2017|
|Due Date:||Oct 10, 2017|
Solicitation Number :
Notice Type :
Added: Oct 04, 2017 6:29 pmOctober 04, 2017
A) Requirement Overview:
1. This is a Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) Part 12 Acquisition.
2. Incorporated Purchase Request Number: 124321
3. Period of Performance is:
4. This is a total small business set aside.
5. The associated North American Industrial Classification System (NAICS) code for this procurement is 517110, Wired Telecommunications Carriers, with a size standard of 1500 Employees.
6. The anticipated award date is October 12, 2017
7. This is a combined synopsis/solicitation for commercial items prepared in accordance with the format in the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) Subpart 12.6, as supplemented with additional information included in this notice. This announcement constitutes the only solicitation; quotes are being requested and a written solicitation will not be issued.
B) Basis for Award:
2. An offeror must submit all required pricing and documentation. Submit only written offers; oral offers will not be accepted. Discovery of negative past performance may result in an offeror being considered technically unacceptable.
2. Please be sure to sign and date FAR provision 52.209-11, found on the Attachment 1 - Treasury Provision document and submit with your quote.
3. Please read and fill out IR provision 1052.209-9002 Notice and Consent to Disclose and Use of Taxpayer Return Information, found on the Attachment 2 - Tax Check Provision document and submit with your quote.
4. Signed quotes must be valid for at least 30 calendar days after closing of RFQ
5. All Offerors must be registered in the System for Award Management (SAM) without an active exclusion record. Offerors with an active exclusion found in SAM will not be considered for award.
6. All products/services must be in compliance with Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act. Products/Supplies performed/provided as a result of this solicitation should be accepted based in part on satisfaction of the above provisions and requirements for accessibility.
E) Submission Deadlines:
Please consult the list of document viewers if you cannot open a file.
Other (Draft RFPs/RFIs, Responses to Questions, etc..)
October 4, 2017
15_-_BEPIT-RFQ-18-0002_Solicitation_and_Contract_Cla... (79.53 Kb)
Description: Solicitation Attachment
15_-_Attachment_1_-_Treasury_Provision.docx (17.35 Kb)
Description: Attachment 1 - Treasury Provision - must submit with quote
15_-_Attachment_2_-_Tax_Check_Provision.docx (13.80 Kb)
Description: Attachment 2 - Tax Check Provision - must submit with quote
October 9, 2017
Contracting Office Address :
IRS, 1111 Constitution Ave, NW,
Washington, District of Columbia 20024
Primary Point of Contact. :
Phone: (240) 613-7430
|Oct 5, 2017||[Combined Synopsis/Solicitation] Wireless Broadband Bundle Services and Equipment|
|Oct 10, 2017||[Combined Synopsis/Solicitation] Wireless Broadband Bundle Services and Equipment|
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.