ARNFPNG Sign Language Interpreting Services Multi-Year
|Agency:||Department of Agriculture|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Oct 9, 2017|
|Due Date:||Nov 3, 2017|
Solicitation Number :
Notice Type :
Added: Oct 09, 2017 3:38 pm(1) Action Code. R- Professional, Administrative and Management Support Services
(2) Subject. ARNFPNG Sign Language Interpreting Services Multi-Year
(3) Description. USDA FS will issue a single-award Firm-Fixed Price multi-year Contract for on demand sign language interpretation/oral transliteration services for personnel performing work for the Arapaho Roosevelt National Forests and Pawnee National Grasslands.
(4) Synopsis Period. 9 October 2017 - 20 October 2017
(5) Contracting Office Address. 2150 Centre Avenue, Bldg. E
Fort Collins, CO 80526
(6) Product or Service Code. R608 Support-Administrative: Translation and Interpreting (Includes: Language Translation; Sign Language Interpretation)
(6a) NAICS Code. 541930, Translation and Interpretation Services
(7) Set-aside Status. Total Small Business
(8) Proposed Solicitation Number. 1282AT18R0005
(9) Proposed Solicitation Period. Anticipated from 16 October 2017 - 03 November 2017. All solicitation documents will be posted to FBO under the solicitation number at item 8 on or about 16 October 2017. The actual due date will be shown in the solicitation. This period is "proposed."
(10) Site Visit. Not Applicable.
(10a) Pre-proposal Conference. A pre-proposal conference may be held. See Section L
of the formal solicitation to confirm the date and time of the pre-proposal conference (if applicable).
(11) Contact Point or Contracting Officer. Klenise Wallace, firstname.lastname@example.org. All questions pertaining to this upcoming solicitation must be submitted in writing, via email to this contact.
(12) Place of Contract Performance. This is a Forest Wide service anticipated contract available for use by all ARNFPNG Ranger Districts. Locations are numerous. The applicable counties include: Boulder, Clear Creek, Gilpin, Grand, Larimer and Weld.
(13) Contract Type: Firm Fixed Price (FFP)
(14) Contract Award Period of Performance. The anticipated period of performance includes a base period plus four option years (365 days). Base period is anticipated for Award (on or about 01 December 2017) through 30 September 2018. Contract performance for the option years will run from 1 October to 30 September, subject to availability to of funds.
(15) Contract Award Date. On or about 29 November 2017
(16) Contractor. TBD following evaluation of competitive proposals. One (1) contractor will be selected for single award. Contractor must have active registration in SAM IAW FAR 52.204-7. To register, go to https://www.sam.gov/portal/SAM/#1.
(17) Additional Information.
(17.i) Cutoff for Questions and Answers. The cutoff for questions pertaining to this solicitation is Wednesday, 01 November 2017 NLT 1300 MT. Questions must be submitted via email to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. All inquiries must include the solicitation number and project/work title in the subject of the email. (e.g. Questions: AG-82AT-S-17-0007, CCRD Janitorial Services Multi-Year)
(17.ii) Proposal Submission. Proposals are due Friday, 03 November 2017 by 1300 MT. Proposal submissions must include the solicitation number in the subject of the email(s) and contractor name. (e.g. Proposal Response: AG-82AT-S-17-0007, ABC Company) Contractor is responsible for verifying receipt of proposal by the Contracting Officer.
(17.iii) Tips for Submission.
a. Read the solicitation carefully and ensure that proposals include all documents specified in Section L.
b. Ensure all questions have been addressed prior to proposal submission.
c. All sections are required to have title pages. An example will be provided for offeror reference in the Section J attachments.
d. Proposal submissions must include the solicitation number and contractor's name in the subject of the email(s). (e.g. Proposal Response: AG-82AT-S-17-0007, ABC Company)
Contracting Office Address :
740 Simms St
Lakewood, Colorado 80401
Primary Point of Contact. :
Klenise S. Wallace,
|Nov 9, 2017||[Solicitation] ARNFPNG Sign Language Interpreting Services Multi-Year|
|Dec 13, 2017||[Solicitation] ARNFPNG Sign Language Interpreting Services Multi-Year|
|Dec 27, 2017||[Solicitation] ARNFPNG Sign Language Interpreting Services Multi-Year|
|Apr 20, 2018||[Award Notice] ARNFPNG Sign Language Interpreting Services Multi-Year|
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.