26 WPS Debrief System Phase 3
|Agency:||DEPT OF DEFENSE|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Aug 25, 2020|
|Due Date:||Sep 24, 2020|
- Contract Opportunity Type: Special Notice (Original)
- All Dates/Times are: (UTC-07:00) PACIFIC STANDARD TIME, LOS ANGELES, USA
- Original Published Date: Aug 24, 2020 01:38 pm PDT
- Original Response Date: Sep 24, 2020 10:00 am PDT
- Inactive Policy: 15 days after response date
- Original Inactive Date: Oct 09, 2020
- Original Set Aside:
- Product Service Code: 5999 - MISCELLANEOUS ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONIC COMPONENTS
- NAICS Code: 334419 - Other Electronic Component Manufacturing
Place of Performance:
Nellis AFB , NV 89191USA
Notice of Intent to Sole Source – F3G5GA0115AW01
The 99th Contracting Squadron intends to award a sole source purchase order under the authority of AFFARS 5313.501 - 10 U.S.C. 2302b, Implementation of Simplified Acquisition Procedures (41 U.S.C. 1901), due to only one source being authorized to meet the government’s need per AFI 63-101/20-101, para 18.104.22.168 and AF/A5R Requirements Development Guidebook. The requirement is for the purchase of a Cockpit Debrief System that is approved by Air Combat Command (ACC) for the 26th Weapons Squadron.
This notice of intent is not a request for competitive proposals and no solicitation document exists for the requirement. Sources interested in responding to this notice are required to submit a capability statement that includes technical data and cost information, sufficient detail and with convincing evidence that clearly demonstrates the capability to meet the requirement. All capability statements received by the due date of this notice will be considered by the Government for future requirements.
A request for documentation or additional information or submissions that only ask questions will not be considered as an affirmative response. A determination by the Government not to compete based on responses to this notice is solely within the discretion of the Government. Information received will be considered solely for the purpose of determining whether to conduct a competitive procurement or to proceed with a sole source procurement.
Capability statements are due on 24 September 2020 by 10:00 AM Pacific Time. Capability statements shall be submitted by email ONLY as a Microsoft Word or Adobe PDF attachment to the following address:
- ADMINISTRATIVE ONLY NO REQUISITIONS 5865 SWAAB BLVD
- NELLIS AFB , NV 89191-7063
- Cynthia Arzola
- Phone Number 7026798458
- Kenneth D. Herrell
- Phone Number 7026525401
- Aug 24, 2020 01:38 pm PDTSpecial Notice (Original)
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.