|Agency:||JUSTICE, DEPARTMENT OF|
|State:||District of Columbia|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Aug 11, 2022|
|Due Date:||Aug 17, 2022|
- Contract Opportunity Type: Combined Synopsis/Solicitation (Updated)
- All Dates/Times are: (UTC-04:00) EASTERN STANDARD TIME, NEW YORK, USA
- Updated Published Date: Aug 11, 2022 07:59 am EDT
- Original Published Date: Aug 08, 2022 02:27 pm EDT
- Updated Date Offers Due: Aug 17, 2022 03:00 pm EDT
- Original Date Offers Due: Aug 12, 2022 03:00 pm EDT
- Inactive Policy: 15 days after date offers due
- Updated Inactive Date: Sep 01, 2022
- Original Inactive Date: Aug 27, 2022
- Original Set Aside: Total Small Business Set-Aside (FAR 19.5)
- Product Service Code: R420 - SUPPORT- PROFESSIONAL: CERTIFICATIONS AND ACCREDITATIONS (OTHER THAN EDUC OR INFO TECH C&A)
- 813920 - Professional Organizations
Place of Performance:
Washington , DC 20534USA
The Federal Bureau of Prisons (BOP), National Acquisitions Section, Contracting Office, Washington, D.C., is seeking quotes for services of a contractor for Healthcare Accreditation Services at various BOP locations, located throughout the contiguous United States, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. However, the BOP reserves the right to make multiple awards if its determined to be in the best interest of the government. A contract for Healthcare Accreditation Services is required to enable the continued evaluation of BOP healthcare programs by a nationally recognized, external source that have accreditation standards applicable to the scope of medical services provided by the BOP.
The BOP has approximately 100 correctional healthcare units for which it is seeking health services accreditation. The complete listing of the 9 non-complex institutions and 12 complexes to be accredited is exhibited in Attachment A.
Performance periods under this contract will be for one year base period estimated to begin October 1, 2022 with four (4) one-year option periods, with services ending (if all option years are renewed, on September 30, 2027.
The services shall be in accordance with the Statement of Work. Hard copies of the quotation will not be available.The site provides downloading instructions. All future information about this acquisition, including quotation amendments, will be distributed solely through this site. Interested parties are responsible for monitoring this site to ensure that they have the most up-to-date information about this acqusition. The closing date is August 12,2022 at 3:00 pm ET. All responsible business concerns may submit a quote which will be considered by this agency.
- 320 FIRST STREET NW
- WASHINGTON , DC 20534
- Jeffrey Elder
- Phone Number 2023059759
- Aug 11, 2022 07:59 am EDTCombined Synopsis/Solicitation (Updated)
- Aug 08, 2022 02:28 pm EDT Combined Synopsis/Solicitation (Updated)
- Aug 08, 2022 02:27 pm EDT Combined Synopsis/Solicitation (Original)
|Aug 8, 2022||[Combined Synopsis/Solicitation (Updated)] Healthcare Accreditation|
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.