PN 88658 SOF Operations Facility
|Agency:||DEPT OF DEFENSE|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Jan 12, 2021|
|Due Date:||Jan 26, 2021|
- Contract Opportunity Type: Solicitation (Updated)
- All Dates/Times are: (UTC-05:00) EASTERN STANDARD TIME, NEW YORK, USA
- Updated Published Date: Jan 12, 2021 08:21 am EST
- Original Published Date: Nov 20, 2020 01:37 pm EST
- Updated Date Offers Due: Jan 26, 2021 02:00 pm EST
- Original Date Offers Due: Jan 19, 2020 02:00 pm EST
- Inactive Policy: 15 days after date offers due
- Updated Inactive Date: Feb 10, 2021
- Original Inactive Date: Feb 03, 2020
- Original Set Aside:
- Product Service Code: C1JZ - ARCHITECT AND ENGINEERING- CONSTRUCTION: MISCELLANEOUS BUILDINGS
- NAICS Code: 236220 - Commercial and Institutional Building Construction
Place of Performance:
Fayetteville , NCUSA
This Request for Proposal (RFP) solicits construction of SOF Operations Facility. The scope of work includes: construction of administrative, mission planning areas, vehicle bays, climate controlled pallet storage with lift, Petroleum, Oil and Lubricants storage, arms vaults, individual unit caged storage, engineering workshops, latrines with lockers, and laundry. Also includes space for a Secure Compartmentalized Information Facility with administrative area, 50-person classroom, operations center, and Special Access Programs. Project will also provide fire alarm/mass notification, fire suppression system, telephone and advanced unclassified and classified communications networks, intercom system, closed circuit surveillance and electronic access control systems, integrated commercial intrusion detection system, cable TV, a protected distribution system, and connection to the energy management control system. Department of Defense (DoD) principles for high performance and sustainable building requirements will be included in the design and construction of the project in accordance with federal laws and Executive Orders. Low Impact Development features will be included in the design and construction as appropriate.
Supporting facilities include site development, utilities and connections, lighting, lightning protection system, walks, curbs and gutters, vehicle parking, access road, bus access area, storm drainage, landscaping, fencing and other site improvements. Utility connections require long runs to the remote project site. Heating and air conditioning will be provided by self-contained systems. Measures in accordance with the DoD Minimum Antiterrorism for Buildings standards will be provided. Facilities will be designed to a minimum life of 40 years in accordance with applicable Unified Facilities Code criteria including energy efficiencies, building envelope and integrated building systems performance. Comprehensive building and furnishings related interior design services are required. Electronic security systems and audio visual services are included. Cybersecurity measures will be incorporated into this project. Sustainability/Energy measures will be provided. Access for persons with disabilities will be provided.
Amendment 1: The purpose of this amendment is to incorporate clause by Full Text vice by reference.
Amendment 2: The purpose of this amendment is to provide a technical summary of changes and revised specifications.
Amendment 3: The purpose of this amendment is to provide revised the technical summary of changes and the revised specifications.
Amendment 4: The pupose of this amendment is to provide the revised technical summary of changes and the revised specification. Also, to extended the proposal due date.
- KO CONTRACTING DIVISION 69 DARLINGTON AVENUE
- WILMINGTON , NC 28403-1343
- Jenifer Garland
- Phone Number 9102514314
- John T. C. Hill
- Phone Number 9102514451
- Jan 12, 2021 08:21 am ESTSolicitation (Updated)
- Jan 11, 2021 10:52 am EST Solicitation (Updated)
- Jan 11, 2021 08:58 am EST Solicitation (Updated)
- Jan 08, 2021 04:24 pm EST Solicitation (Updated)
- Dec 29, 2020 12:12 pm EST Solicitation (Updated)
- Dec 21, 2020 11:09 am EST Solicitation (Updated)
- Dec 03, 2020 11:57 am EST Solicitation (Updated)
- Dec 02, 2020 12:34 pm EST Solicitation (Updated)
- Nov 23, 2020 12:39 pm EST Solicitation (Updated)
- Nov 23, 2020 10:37 am EST Solicitation (Updated)
- Nov 23, 2020 10:05 am EST Solicitation (Updated)
- Nov 20, 2020 11:56 pm EST Solicitation (Inactive)
- Nov 19, 2020 11:56 pm EST Presolicitation (Inactive)
|Feb 10, 2020||[Sources Sought (Original)] PN 88658 SOF Operations Facility|
|Oct 21, 2020||[Presolicitation (Original)] PN 88658 SOF Operations Facility|
|Nov 21, 2020||[Solicitation (Original)] PN 88658 SOF Operations Facility|
|Nov 23, 2020||[Solicitation (Updated)] PN 88658 SOF Operations Facility|
|Dec 2, 2020||[Solicitation (Updated)] PN 88658 SOF Operations Facility|
|Dec 3, 2020||[Solicitation (Updated)] PN 88658 SOF Operations Facility|
|Dec 21, 2020||[Solicitation (Updated)] PN 88658 SOF Operations Facility|
|Dec 29, 2020||[Solicitation (Updated)] PN 88658 SOF Operations Facility|
|Jan 9, 2021||[Solicitation (Updated)] PN 88658 SOF Operations Facility|
|Jan 11, 2021||[Solicitation (Updated)] PN 88658 SOF Operations Facility|
|Jan 20, 2021||[Solicitation (Updated)] PN 88658 SOF Operations Facility|
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.