Preventative Maintenance and Repair of USAMRIID Sterilization and Central Vacuum Equipment in Biosafety Labs (BSL) 2, 3 and 4.
|Agency:||DEPT OF DEFENSE|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Jan 12, 2021|
|Due Date:||Jan 18, 2021|
- Contract Opportunity Type: Sources Sought (Updated)
- All Dates/Times are: (UTC-05:00) EASTERN STANDARD TIME, NEW YORK, USA
- Updated Published Date: Jan 12, 2021 10:09 am EST
- Original Published Date: Jan 11, 2021 02:14 pm EST
- Updated Response Date: Jan 18, 2021 01:00 pm EST
- Original Response Date: Jan 11, 2021 01:00 pm EST
- Inactive Policy: 15 days after response date
- Updated Inactive Date: Feb 02, 2021
- Original Inactive Date: Jan 26, 2021
- Original Set Aside:
- Product Service Code: J066 - MAINT/REPAIR/REBUILD OF EQUIPMENT- INSTRUMENTS AND LABORATORY EQUIPMENT
- NAICS Code: 811219 - Other Electronic and Precision Equipment Repair and Maintenance
Place of Performance:
Frederick , MD 21702USA
THIS IS A SOURCES SOUGHT NOTICE FOR REQUIREMENT TITLED: Preventative Maintenance and Repair of USAMRIID Sterilization and Central Vacuum Equipment in Biosafety Labs (BSL) 2, 3 and 4.
In accordance with Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) 15.201 -- Exchange with industry before receipt of proposals and (FAR) 52.215-3 -- Request for information or Solicitation for Planning Purposes, this Sources Sought is for information and planning purposes only and at this time shall not be construed as a solicitation or as an obligation or commitment on the part of the Government nor will the Government pay for information solicited. No evaluation letters and/or results will be issued to the respondents.
This Sources Sought Notice is a Market Research tool used to determine the availability and adequacy of potential sources, prior to determining the method of acquisition and issuance of a solicitation
The required maintenance agreement consists of repairable capability, maintenance and technical support services. The service required include necessary trained, experienced personnel, labor, tools, diagnostic equipment and software, material, supplies, transportation and shipping, parts, and equipment necessary to perform corrective service, repairs and Preventive Maintenance Checks and Services (PMCS), Calibration, and electrical Safety testing. Sample of item on the equipment list consist of the following 1408 Cage wash Sterilizer. Services shall be performed on-site, at Fort Detrick, Maryland.
The Government anticipates release of a solicitation to industry for a single Firm Fixed Priced Purchase Order with a Period of Performance consisting of one (1) twelve-month base period plus four (four) twelve-month option periods. Upon review of industry response to this Sources Sought Notice, the Government will determine whether the requirement will be solicited on a small business set aside basis or full and open competition basis. It is requested that all interested parties submit to the contracting office a brief capabilities statement package (no more than 10 pages in length) demonstrating its ability to perform the requested services.
At this time no solicitation exists; therefore, please do not request a copy of the solicitation. NO PHONE CALLS WILL BE ACCEPTED. If a solicitation is released, it will be synopsized on Contract Opportunities at https://beta.sam.gov. It is the responsibility of any potential offeror to monitor this site for the release of any solicitation or synopsis.
Responses are to be sent to the attention of Sharon Smith, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- BLDG 820 PBO 820 CHANDLER STREET
- FORT DETRICK , MD 21702-5014
- Sharon Smith
- Phone Number 301-619-1352
- Philip Huff
- Phone Number 3016192940
- Jan 12, 2021 10:09 am ESTSources Sought (Updated)
- Jan 11, 2021 02:14 pm EST Sources Sought (Original)
|Jan 11, 2021||[Sources Sought (Original)] Preventative Maintenance and Repair of USAMRIID Sterilization and Central Vacuum Equipment in Biosafety Labs (BSL) 2, 3 and 4.|
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.