AVIATION MAINTENANCE SERVICES FOR THE U.S. ARMY PARACHUTE TEAM "THE GOLDEN KNIGHT"
|Agency:||DEPT OF DEFENSE|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Jan 12, 2021|
|Due Date:||Jan 18, 2021|
- Contract Opportunity Type: Presolicitation (Original)
- All Dates/Times are: (UTC-06:00) CENTRAL STANDARD TIME, CHICAGO, USA
- Original Published Date: Jan 12, 2021 10:34 am CST
- Original Response Date: Jan 18, 2021
- Inactive Policy: 15 days after response date
- Original Inactive Date: Feb 02, 2021
- Original Set Aside: Partial Small Business Set-Aside (FAR 19.5)
- Product Service Code: J015 - MAINT/REPAIR/REBUILD OF EQUIPMENT- AIRCRAFT AND AIRFRAME STRUCTURAL COMPONENTS
- NAICS Code: 488190 - Other Support Activities for Air Transportation
Place of Performance:
Fort Bragg , NC 28307USA
Provide eighteen (18) months lifecycle maintenance support to the United States Army Parachute Team (USAPT), Aviation Detachment. Provide organizational and intermediate level aircraft maintenance services on five (5) Army owned commercial aircraft (2 - C-147 DeHavilland DHC-8 315 series, 3 – UV-18C Viking Aircraft DHC-6 400 series.
THIS WILL BE A SOLE SOURCE TO ZENETEX, LLC. AND NO OTHER OFFERS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
- AMCOM CONTRACTING CENTER MISSLE
- REDSTONE ARSENAL , AL 35898-5090
- Blocker, Marbara
- Joshua D Clark
- Jan 12, 2021 10:34 am CSTPresolicitation (Original)
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.