Unexploded Ordnance (UXO) Clearance at Fort McCoy, WI
|Agency:||DEPT OF DEFENSE|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Sep 8, 2020|
|Due Date:||Sep 21, 2020|
- Contract Opportunity Type: Solicitation (Updated)
- All Dates/Times are: (UTC-05:00) CENTRAL STANDARD TIME, CHICAGO, USA
- Updated Published Date: Sep 08, 2020 03:19 pm CDT
- Original Published Date: Jul 27, 2020 02:48 pm CDT
- Updated Date Offers Due: Sep 21, 2020 10:00 am CDT
- Original Date Offers Due: Aug 27, 2020 10:00 am CDT
- Inactive Policy: 15 days after date offers due
- Updated Inactive Date: Oct 06, 2020
- Original Inactive Date: Sep 11, 2020
- Original Set Aside: Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) Set-Aside (FAR 19.14)
- Product Service Code: F108 - ENVIRONMENTAL SYSTEMS PROTECTION- ENVIRONMENTAL REMEDIATION
- NAICS Code: 562910 - Remediation Services
Place of Performance:
Fort McCoy , WI 54656USA
Solicitation W911SA-21-Q-3008 will be issued on 27-July-2020 and can be accessed at www.beta.sam.gov/. This requirement is for Unexploded Ordinace (UXO) Services at Fort McCoy, WI. This will be an IDIQ contract and the period of performance is 1 February 2021 (or subsequent date) to 31 March 2022 with four (4) one year option periods and a six month option to extend services.
Site visit: ***A site visit will be held Thursday, August 6th, 2020 at the 10AM (local time). The site visit will be held at 2954 W. 14th Street, Fort McCoy, WI 54656.
Written questions must be furnished to the Government no later 12 August 2020 @ 10:00am local time; in order to ensure a timely response is provided by the solicitation closing date. All questions are to be submitted in writing at the time indicated in the solicitation or they may not be addressed before solicitation closing date; therefore, offerors are advised to submit questions as soon as possible. Please provide your company name, telephone, point of contact, e-mail address, and solicitation number on all questions. The Government will respond to questions via the issuance of an amendment which incorporates the question and the Government’s response.
Telephone, written or electronic request for hard copies of the solicitation documentation will be discouraged. Vendors interested in this solicitation should access www.beta.sam.gov/ for issuance of the solicitation, associated documents, and solicitation amendments.
Amendment 0001 is to extend the offer due date/ local time and update clauses and provisions.
Amendment 0002 is to respond to vendor questions, extend the offer due date and local time to 21 September 2020 at 10:00 AM CST, update provisions and clauses, and update wording in the Supplemental Information, Instructions to Offereors, and the PWS.
- KO DIRECTORATE OF CONTRACTIN BLDG 1108 SOUTH R STREET
- FORT MCCOY , WI 54656-5142
- Jana L. Knapp
- Phone Number 6083881253
- Sep 08, 2020 03:19 pm CDTSolicitation (Updated)
- Sep 03, 2020 10:31 am CDT Solicitation (Updated)
- Aug 26, 2020 01:05 pm CDT Solicitation (Updated)
- Jul 27, 2020 02:48 pm CDT Solicitation (Original)
|Jul 27, 2020||[Solicitation (Original)] Unexploded Ordnance (UXO) Clearance at Fort McCoy, WI|
|Aug 27, 2020||[Solicitation (Updated)] Unexploded Ordnance (UXO) Clearance at Fort McCoy, WI|
|Sep 4, 2020||[Solicitation (Updated)] Unexploded Ordnance (UXO) Clearance at Fort McCoy, WI|
|Sep 15, 2020||[Solicitation (Updated)] Unexploded Ordnance (UXO) Clearance at Fort McCoy, WI|
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.